Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Vresiberba

Vresiberba

I have 800+ hours in this game and right now, out of the blue the mouse movement in-game locks up. Sometimes up and down stops working, sometimes left and right and sometimes all axes. Mouse works, as I can just tap escape and restart the game, and it works again - for 5 minutes, or 10 minutes or 1 minute, it's all random.

What's going on?

Edit: Jumping spins me around and now I'm up side down...

Edit2: Oh, no, now it magically went away. Ugh...

spacer.png

Vresiberba

Vresiberba

I have 800+ hours in this game and right now, out of the blue the mouse movement in-game locks up. Sometimes up and down stops working, sometimes left and right and sometimes all axes. Mouse works, as I can just tap escape and restart the game, and it works again - for 5 minutes, or 10 minutes or 1 minute, it's all random.

What's going on?

Edit: Jumping spins me around and now I'm up side down...

spacer.png

Vresiberba

Vresiberba

What's going on?