How do I make the ground NOT go in a 45 degree angle?

I have no idea how to do this when making a prefab. Is it possible to not make the terrain so steep? Has this been answered somewhere? If yes, I'll pay good thumbs up for a link to that topic or a youtube tutorial. I'm not even sure with what keywords I should use to search for an answer...

21 minutes ago, Robbing Zombie said:

This is the problem. I'm a bit lost here.

no wörky.png

Hi Robbing Zombie

As you add the terrain blocks, it is generated like this, what you could do is put a small block of wood to cover that imperfection that you do not like.
Or you can wait for someone to know a more effective solution.
Regards

I mean I'm trying to make the ramp/slope less than 45 degrees as found elsewhere in the game on hills, roads etc. A more smooth angle, so to say.

Also, how do I fill the gaps between solid blocks and grass, sand etc, since it leaves the annoying gap between them where you always drive your bikes and get stuck. Or are they even possible to fill?

1 hour ago, Robbing Zombie said:

I mean I'm trying to make the ramp/slope less than 45 degrees as found elsewhere in the game on hills, roads etc. A more smooth angle, so to say.

Also, how do I fill the gaps between solid blocks and grass, sand etc, since it leaves the annoying gap between them where you always drive your bikes and get stuck. Or are they even possible to fill?

The gap between block and terrain is easily fixed in pilles editor.

Happy to help you there. 

With the slope you can highlight (press z one one block and then hold shift g and increase the blue box to highlight the 3 terrain blocks) a row at a time and then use the up down left right arrows to mesh better a slope.  

9 hours ago, stallionsden said:

The gap between block and terrain is easily fixed in pilles editor.

Happy to help you there. 

With the slope you can highlight (press z one one block and then hold shift g and increase the blue box to highlight the 3 terrain blocks) a row at a time and then use the up down left right arrows to mesh better a slope.  

YES! Now I got it. Thanks a million! 🙂

24 minutes ago, Telric said:

I made this quick vid to show a simple way to smooth terrain out. It may help in your case, and may not.

Terrain smoothing made simple

Nice! Thanks!

51 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

You can use the world editor to manually place the prefab.  If you have admin and able to upload and dl from the server. Dl the world and add via world editor then re upload.

Is it the Navezgane -> My Game folder? I got that one and started the world editor, but all the original buildings are in place (we took down one and made a base) and none of our stuff is visible. 

36 minutes ago, Robbing Zombie said:

Nice! Thanks!

Is it the Navezgane -> My Game folder? I got that one and started the world editor, but all the original buildings are in place (we took down one and made a base) and none of our stuff is visible. 

did you place your world from the server in the generated world folder then go to editing tools then world editor

Okei then. Got the installation sorted out. Put the house in place in the world editor and then copied the location coordinates. Then went back to the server and put them in and viola! We have a neue building in the game. Bit of a hassle, but got it done. Plus one tree didn't vanish after the server was rebooted, but was in the middle of the building and it went through a couple floors and the roof. Annoying, but I can live with that minor thing on this server. Thanks for the helps gyus!