Transferring the game to another platform

Edinstvo

Good afternoon,

Could you please help me to get this game to my Xbox device. The fact is that I have already have 2 purchased games on my 2 Steam accounts on PC, and now I would like to get this game on my Xbox also. Could you please tell me if I can somehow transfer one game from Steam account on PC to Xbox account on my Xbox device or to get some kind of discount for this?

40 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

Steam and Xbox are unlikely not going to honor or trade on a sale made to the other.

Exactly... no matter how much TFP may or may not want it to happen, Steam and xBox won't go through the hassle of accommodating such a transfer.  You will, unfortunately, have to purchase it on xBox.  But be warned that the version there is not like the PC version and not compatible with it as far as I understand things (can't join games from the other platform, that sort of thing).

3 hours ago, Maharin said:

Exactly... no matter how much TFP may or may not want it to happen, Steam and xBox won't go through the hassle of accommodating such a transfer.  You will, unfortunately, have to purchase it on xBox.  But be warned that the version there is not like the PC version and not compatible with it as far as I understand things (can't join games from the other platform, that sort of thing).

Not compatible is an understatement. Both console versions were ported by a different company from the PC A14 version, some stuff from A15 also got included. Since the company later went bankrupt a much needed patch to fix lots of bugs was never completed.

Archived