Jump to content

June 25, 2021 -- The day the world will change... So please release A20 by June 20th! :D


Recommended Posts

I'm sure you all know that the Pentagon has been forced to release ALL of the inexplainable "UFO" sightings and encounters to the US congress on June 25 2021.

It has enough "WTF"s that it should cause congress to think twice about releasing all the documents to the public, if any.  But which one will not want to be first to be in the limelight?

 

I mean, in June you will have billions of those Cicada bugs singing their love songs at 100 DB, then congress dumps all the freaky things that the government hid for over 50 years...  Trouble right there.  

 

Then if THAT weren't bad enough, the people at CERN have broken the Standard Model of all science! I mean release A20 what you got now... at least to me...

They say they will replace the detector... next year... The detector that works perfectly with everything else but not this one thing... The B-meson.

They are waiting to stop @%$#ing themselves and come up with a story on why reality as we know it, is all a bunch of poo...

 

So A20 now.  Forget optimizing A19 send A20 to me "as is", I won't complain...

 

Edited by Aldranon
spelling (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Aldranon said:

Forget optimizing A19 send A20 to me "as is", I won't complain...

famous last words and yet most did complain on older alphas. :)

 

also those words will be posted for a21 as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

famous last words and yet most did complain on older alphas. :)

 

also those words will be posted for a21 as well.

 

 

:) Well if I complain about A20 you can take my copy back.  You don't get deals like this often so you better act quickly!  :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I, for one, look forward to greeting our alien overlords.

 

This thing about CERN is big news. The standard model is not right it just works for what we observe. Maybe we'll be able to listen to physicists explain the new model while we're bashing zombie heads in A20.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

They both could end up being really big news!  The Cicada thing was a joke as I actually like the sounds they make.  :)

 

With the UFO's, the leaked video of two Navy pilots chasing the "Tic Tac" UFO had an item that most don't know: It broke the sound barrier but didn't make a sonic boom, not even a tiny one!  No one knows how that was possible!  This points to technologies where the new CERN discovery might just be the tip of the iceberg.  

 

 

Edited by Aldranon (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Aldranon said:

 

They both could end up being really big news!  The Cicada thing was a joke as I actually like the sounds they make.  :)

 

With the UFO's, the leaked video of two Navy pilots chasing the "Tic Tac" UFO had an item that most don't know: It broke the sound barrier but didn't make a sonic boom, not even a tiny one!  No one knows how that was possible!  This points to technologies where the new CERN discovery might just be the tip of the iceberg.  

 

 

Or it might point to being an optical illusion. Optical illusion's superpower is to not produce sonic booms 😉

 

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, meganoth said:

Or it might point to being an optical illusion. Optical illusion's superpower is to not produce sonic booms 😉

 

 

Do optical illusion's jam radars from two fighters and an aircraft carrier's radar?

That's some illusion there!  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Maharin said:

 

Soon, maybe?  Our new alien overlords might devote extra resources to 7DTD's development.  :p

 

I'd pay them $100 bucks if they did that!  Another $100 for curing cancer, global warming and Youtube Ad spam!

Edited by Aldranon (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Aldranon said:

 

Do optical illusion's jam radars from two fighters and an aircraft carrier's radar?

That's some illusion there!  :)

I don't know anything about those sightings. But if "jamming" means that the radar doesn't show anything where the ufo should be then yes, Optical Illusion does have that superpower too 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

I don't know anything about those sightings. But if "jamming" means that the radar doesn't show anything where the ufo should be then yes, Optical Illusion does have that superpower too 😁

 

Nope.

All three were tracking "it" when all three suddenly lost radar contact with it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2021 at 2:48 PM, Aldranon said:

 

I'd pay them $100 bucks if they did that!  Another $100 for curing cancer, global warming and Youtube Ad spam!

 

youtube ad spam fix: get ublock origin for firefox, boom no ads on youtube anymore, or anywhere really for that matter, its also avail for chrome but google has parts of it blocked so some google ads get thru it, which is why I prefer firefox.

 

As for the stuff that might be released, I am kinda intersted, who knows what kind of weird stuff the govt has under wraps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scyris said:

 

youtube ad spam fix: get ublock origin for firefox, boom no ads on youtube anymore, or anywhere really for that matter, its also avail for chrome but google has parts of it blocked so some google ads get thru it, which is why I prefer firefox.

 

As for the stuff that might be released, I am kinda intersted, who knows what kind of weird stuff the govt has under wraps.

Thanks for the ad blocker, i might go back to Firefox for a more relaxing viewing.

 

With over 50 years of keeping everything hidden and not willing to release what they knew until forced... That says some things might be unsettling or even a bit scary.

Ether way, I'd rather know the truth no matter what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aldranon said:

Thanks for the ad blocker, i might go back to Firefox for a more relaxing viewing.

 

With over 50 years of keeping everything hidden and not willing to release what they knew until forced... That says some things might be unsettling or even a bit scary.

Ether way, I'd rather know the truth no matter what it is.

That might be the reason.

 

Another could be that nobody in the military was ever fined for keeping things secret. They might fear that newer files could give away information about reconaissance capabilities or even older files might show which "friendly" countries where spied out with U2's ...

 

Independent on whether the sightings really were aliens or not I don't think the military kept them secret to protect the population from knowing that aliens exist. After all fear-mongering is by far the best method for the military to get their budget increased.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, meganoth said:

That might be the reason.

 

Another could be that nobody in the military was ever fined for keeping things secret. They might fear that newer files could give away information about reconaissance capabilities or even older files might show which "friendly" countries where spied out with U2's ...

 

Independent on whether the sightings really were aliens or not I don't think the military kept them secret to protect the population from knowing that aliens exist. After all fear-mongering is by far the best method for the military to get their budget increased.

 

 

We shall see.

 

TBH, I would prefer a boring anti-climatic release of the information than something that destabilizes countries.

After 2020, I'm hoping 2021 is on the boring side.  :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2021 at 1:04 AM, Aldranon said:

You will know the answer when you read their favorite book: "How to serve Human".

 

I think honey and artichokes are in the book.

 

And if you serve it on 304 stainless steel plates then maybe there is the solution?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...