The unfixable bridge over Deadman's Gulch

Murkules

ive fixed that bridge a number of times and used it for driving the truck over... without the use  of pillars... or frames to support... although i havent been back to navis in this current alpha.... so i have to presume the physics of the game has been altered somewhat

On 3/24/2021 at 8:40 PM, Roland said:

. It is definitely one of those things that players want proven by years and years of asking for clean windows and pristine paint but it is also proof that the devs aren't interested in developing that possibility in the game.

Well, it's not like the request come from nothing... we had the clean windows that could be even opened already in the game. And then *poof* gone.....

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Paned_Window

I don’t think the request came from nothing regardless of what we had or didn’t have.  The game started with a lot of stock assets that the developers used as placeholders until they could be switched out for what they wanted to create according to their vision. 

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

I am disappointed in everyone in this thread.  Not a single screenshot of any attempts to rebuild the bridge.  Sounds like a fun challenge....😀

Here you go. But I'm warning you... I overdid the setup of the building yard just a bit too much.

Spoiler

Mending the Broken Bridge Between Employers and Job ...