Finishing moves

AndrewT

This is the moment yall all been waiting for. To start I got the idea because one thing I realized is beating up zombies with a sledgehammer or spitting bullets at them until they die is alot of fun but its going to get stale eventually so I was doing some research trying to figure out what can The Fun Pimps do to improve zombie slaughter, and I found the answer in a game franchise that I say is the king of first person shooters and I am highly confident TFP will love this idea when they find it. Just like how "sham" is a direct parody of spam this new system of finishing moves I like to call GORY KILLS is a direct parody of DOOM'S "GLORY KILLS" now yall may say this is just a rip off of DOOM but the goal of this system is just like how GLORY KILLS make killing demons satisfying the "GORY KILLS" will expand on the satisfaction of slaughtering hundreds of zombies. Now another question yall may have is How will TFP make GORY KILLS more unique and less of a rip off to DOOM'S GLORY KILLS? well the answer is unlike GLORY KILLS where DOOMGUY preforms them mostly with his bare hands in 7Days each weapon (mostly melee) will have up to 5 unique gory kills that can be unlocked and preformed on any zombie because each weapon has 5 perk levels so the idea is each time yall invest points into perks for a specific weapon not only do yall improve performance with that weapon but each newly unlocked perk level will also unlock one new gory kill for that particular weapon. One of my favorite gory kill ideas for the machete involves yalls character splitting a zombies head open with the machete just like splitting wood with an axe. now the brawler perk will also have its own set of 5 gory kills that can be preformed with yalls bare hands but as I said before to make gory kills more unique when compared to DOOM'S glory kills each weapon will have their own set of gory kills that can be unlocked with each newly unlocked perk level for that particular weapon as opposed to only preforming gory kills with yalls bare hands. Another question yall may have is "how will this effect zombies added by mods?" well the answer is if TFP add a system where certain gory kills can only be preformed on certain zombies with certain weapons what that will do is give zombie mod creators the ultimate creative freedom to create their own unique gory kills that can only be preformed on their modded zombies with certain weapons. Another one of my favorite gory kill ideas involves your character kicking the zombie to the ground then grabbing it by the ankles and smashing it against the wall of your base or a POI creating a beautiful gory explosion. now I know this system will take time to have all these details added to the game but that's ok just the basic system with melee weapons is a good start and as time goes on The Fun Pimps can slowly add their own ideas and expansions on the system. And there yall have it. I hope the fun pimps at least try this out because this system will bring tons of satisfaction to slaughtering zombies. tell me what yall think of this idea and feel free to reply yalls own ideas on how to expand this system.

7 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

How many paragraphs were slaughtered to make this......

@%$#loads LOL. but as I said this idea would not only make zombie slaughter more satisfying but if TFP do this then 7Days will be the first zombie survival game that features unique finishing moves

Archived