The Ukrainian / Russian community has raised the scores for 7 Days To Die on Metacritic

Survager

Two days ago, the score from the players was 6.7 and was yellow.
Now the score is 7.5 and it is green)

1328321147_.PNG.0c401949131b72da099a28c2391ab003.PNG

It all started with the fact that the game 7 Days To Die was not included in the TOP games about zombies and post-apocalypse on the Igromania channel.
The comments below that video filled up posts in which viewers asked why 7 Days To Die was not in the TOP.

I made a video on this topic, in which I considered the reasons for this situation and at the end of the video I asked my viewers to go to the Metacritic service and put their rating there if they think 6.7 is a very low rating for such a game.

And now, two days later, the game score on Metacritic is already 7.5)

Here is the video.

The Fun Pimps, thanks for what you are doing! )

P.S. already 7.6 )

That's true.

My 10 years in Russia have been an eye opener in mostly good ways. To be sure, Russians and Americans have some different views on life. 

Someday, things will get better and I'd like to live long enough to see that day.

3 hours ago, Aldranon said:

God bless you, Russian hackers.

Making the world a better place... One raped server at a time.  :)

Why hackers and why Russians? I am Ukrainian. )
Many people did not know where to leave a rating about the game, other than steam. I told them where it can be done and here is the result )

15 hours ago, Survager said:

Many people did not know where to leave a rating about the game, other than steam. I told them where it can be done and here is the result )

You have many friends and acquaintances then.    You must be an interesting person.

I used to hang out in Odessa, I lived with a family that owned a three story house and one floor was mine.

I'm sure there are bad people in Ukraine, but my experiences were only good there.

On 3/6/2021 at 7:48 AM, Survager said:

Thank you for your efforts, they are much appreciated!

On 3/7/2021 at 8:39 PM, Lenny Lettuce Lips said:

I've noted a trend with older games and slavs getting into them. A lot of older games that I play(ed) have massive slavic followings now. Not sure why that is. 

Maybe that is because we are very nostalgic people. We still praise "old-good-times" and old games for some sort of soul in them, not the graphics or any fancy stuff like that, but for being made by intelligent people to cause interest in intelligent people, we usually don't like silly games with flashy graphics, at least for my generation, I do not really care for it much. I've spent like 7 years playing Ultima Online when you already had things like LineAge and games like it. You know this warm "lamp" feeling from the past...

1 hour ago, Vampirenostra said:

Maybe that is because we are very nostalgic people. We still praise "old-good-times" and old games for some sort of soul in them, not the graphics or any fancy stuff like that,

1 hour ago, Vampirenostra said:

but for being made by intelligent people to cause interest in intelligent people, we usually don't like silly games with flashy graphics, at least for my generation,

for me and most of my friends applies the same, even though we are from germany. I guess that's less a russian thing, but more a generation thing. ;)

Another issue probably is, that most statistics i've seen turn out that in many eastern countries people in average have less performant hardware. And that could be indeed a reason why they prefer older games. Sadly the steam hardware survey can't be split into different regions. However, 7d2d is not really a game that works good on less performant hardware.

Archived