Suggestion's for future updates :)

jernbjørn

I think it would be really sweet if there was some kind of companion option in the game, Like taming wolves or bears but making the bigger animals harder to tame and then you can have them as a follower. I think it would be so nice to have an animal companion to roam the zombie filled wasteland with or to just go out on an adventure. Other than that The Fun Pimps(TM) are doing a great job in my opinion. Keep up the good work Dev's🤠

(P.S) Maybe it could be a new perk tree or book.

The companion turned into the drone. They originally looked into a dog companion as Joel is a huge fan of Fallout but they decided to go with a robotic drone that would be much able to handle pathing issues.

The drone will make its debut in Alpha 20

18 hours ago, Roland said:

The companion turned into the drone. They originally looked into a dog companion as Joel is a huge fan of Fallout but they decided to go with a robotic drone that would be much able to handle pathing issues.

Please tell me it will continuously crack Armageddon zombie jokes and otherwise be a smart ass.

32 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Please tell me it will continuously crack Armageddon zombie jokes and otherwise be a smart ass.

I got quite enough of THAT from Borderlands.... ;)

12 hours ago, Lenny Lettuce Lips said:

FISHING!!! I'm really glad lockpicking made its way in, as that was something I mentioned ages ago. (still wish you could pick locked doors, tho)

They've pretty much closed the door on the possibility of fishing in this game. Might be something they introduce for the sequel.

5 hours ago, Roland said:

I got quite enough of THAT from Borderlands.... ;)

They've pretty much closed the door on the possibility of fishing in this game. Might be something they introduce for the sequel.

Looks like I'll eat my canned tuna and salmon and like it. 

Something they likely don't hear much is that I'm relatively content with the game as-is. Some texture updates would be welcomed (the work stations, the bench especially look dated). Other than that, it scratches the itch I have. 

Nevermind, one thing came to mind. I want the 4x4 to have a big trucker horn I can lay on when my girlfriend is taking too long to get to the car, hahaha

On 3/3/2021 at 12:50 AM, Roland said:

Q: What exactly the drone do?! Just fallow s you everywhere and starts shooting at Z s? Will it have mods, storage, refuel, ammo types?

Can we use it as an umbrella when it rains?

2 hours ago, Nimeni said:

Q: What exactly the drone do?! Just fallow s you everywhere and starts shooting at Z s? Will it have mods, storage, refuel, ammo types?

Can we use it as an umbrella when it rains?

Info from a few months ago was it heals you and shoots lightning that stops zombies similar to an electrical fence

Archived