Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Slaasher

Slaasher

6 minutes ago, Pichii said:

HOWEVER, I do know those types of PoI tend to spawn more often in "towns" (very small 'cities') and in wasteland/burnt forest tends to have a few more than green biomes.

I think that house is a T2 or T3 poi (So traders might send you there for a quest)

Ok thanks. It's kind of what I thought but I wanted to ask. I know the game has a lot of little secrets buried deep lol

It's weird. I run across some POI's over and over again but the one i want to play in never seems to be anywhere.

Slaasher

Slaasher

5 minutes ago, Pichii said:

HOWEVER, I do know those types of PoI tend to spawn more often in "towns" (very small 'cities') and in wasteland/burnt forest tends to have a few more than green biomes.

I think that house is a T2 or T3 poi (So traders might send you there for a quest)

Ok thanks. It's kind of what I thought but I wanted to ask. I know the game has a lot of little secrets buries deep lol

It's weird. I run across some POI's over and over again but the one i want to play in never seems to be anywhere.