What vehicle mods would you like to see added to A20?

Jost Amman

These would be fairly basic I would think since they already apply to the character on other objects like armor but:

- color cosmetics

- Additional armor and durability, at a cost to fuel consumption or speed

- Increase fuel tank capacity mods like what is already in the game, but enable for vehicles

- Alternate fuel mod, to utilize grain alcohol or something

- Additional lighting mod (adding colors or additional brightness) 

- Advanced muffler to produce little or no sound.  Or add some electric bikes or E-motorcycles to the game

- Weapon mounts

- Front and rear mounted spikes for dealing greater damage when hitting things

- HP or turbo mods, resulting in faster vehicles

- Off-road tires for better handling and climbing off-road at the cost of top speed.

Again I would want at least something equivalent for vehicles as to what already exists for weapons, armors and tools.  Anything to add to durability, efficiency, stealth, stamina use (bike gear ratios), top speed, lighting, colors, etc.

14 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

That's not a mod, that's a different game lol

Super fast!! Drifting around the apocalypse!! (And crashing myself in every single building!)

Imagine jumping from a hill at that speed!

Besides that and what I put above, a mod to increase inventory space would be nice too.

16 hours ago, Rince said:

....maybe something to make the vehicles amphibious?

This would be a nice option if rafts/boats never make it. I would imagine that you would want some sort of visual change to accompany this, and only apply to the 4x4 if there’s no visual change. 

if it were applied to any other vehicle, even the bicycle, it would be kinda neat to have the mini/motor/bike(s) have the rear wheel in the water, and bolted into some sort of raft.  The mod would be a “paddle” icon, or something. You wouldn’t have to replace the mini//motor/bike graphics, just angle it on the raft and hide the rear wheel.

For gyrocopter, just make the raft the “skids” for water landing.  Probably the least fun option unless it’s a really watery map.

5 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

This would be a nice option if rafts/boats never make it. I would imagine that you would want some sort of visual change to accompany this, and only apply to the 4x4 if there’s no visual change. 

Oh, you mean somthing like this? :biggrin1:

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

Oh, you mean somthing like this?

yes :) I will accept nothing unless the wheels disappear and the little fins pop out. And the car has 48 slots of storage.  

and we need a friendly zed to drive it that says:

My naaaaame is Braaaains.

Jaaaaames Braaaaains.

quote from James Brains, from the movie ‘You Only Live 7 Days’

Archived