Game Crashing Entire Mac

Squid146

Hey, im playing on mac and i have been for a little while but recently, when i log on to the game, after a few minutes the game crashes, or in some cases the entire computer shuts down. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting things but all to no avail

Any help would be great, thanks!

Please help us to help you and provide a lot more information. There is a sticky topic in this section that tells you to read it. It explains how to post the logfile of the game.

Also you say "I tried all the basic ...". How can we know what you consider basic?

On 3/1/2021 at 10:14 AM, Squid146 said:

Hey, im playing on mac and i have been for a little while but recently, when i log on to the game, after a few minutes the game crashes, or in some cases the entire computer shuts down. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting things but all to no avail

Any help would be great, thanks!

If it shuts down it is a probability of these 2:

1. Either your CPU or GPU overheats

2. Your power supply is not outputting the required amps for peak performance. (Aged?)

21 hours ago, Vampirenostra said:

If it shuts down it is a probability of these 2:

1. Either your CPU or GPU overheats

2. Your power supply is not outputting the required amps for peak performance. (Aged?)

thanks for the response but it isnt either of these, even if the computer is on charge and only running for a couple minutes it still shuts off

4 hours ago, Squid146 said:

thanks for the response but it isnt either of these, even if the computer is on charge and only running for a couple minutes it still shuts off

Overheating happens because of the game running which is known to stress computers more thoroughly than most other games, not because your computer is running idle for a while. If some heat source inside your computer can't remove its heat fast enough it can happen in seconds and the outer hull of your laptop could still be cold.

You also are not posting any information on your laptop.  You may be at the bare minimum (or even not meeting the bare minimum specs) specs to run this game.  Like Meganoth said, there is a sticky about posting information if you need assistance.

Archived