IndestructoBlocks

NerdyHippie

This mod is intended to let admins build public horde bases that cannot be damaged by zombies or players. 

WARNING:  All materials are made of BEDROCK.  The *only* way to destroy these blocks once placed is to remove their structural support and let gravity take them down.  USE WITH CAUTION.

Once installed, open the Creative Menu, turn Dev Blocks on and search for "Indestructo".   You'll find one multi-shape block that will create any block shape, including:

• Iron Bars (standard & centered)
  • Vault Doors (powered & manual)
  • Vault Hatches (powered & manual)
  • Bridges (powered & manual)
  • Steel  Garage Door (powered & manual)
  • Double Doors (powered & manual)
  • Rolling Garage Door
  • Spikes (removed in A17, restored here)

Known bug: Demolishers can damage the spikes.  Will update if I find a fix for that.

Download Link:  http://nerdyhippie.com/7days/IndestructoBlocks.zip

• 3 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 5:21 PM, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

Heya...not sure what's happening, but clicking d/l on the 7daystodiemods page does nothing. even tried via "open in new tab".

Not working with the link above either.

When I click on it I get a download location dialogue box, looks like it's working for me.

• 7 months later...

Sorry I'm super late on these comments (never saw them), but it seems Chrome may have started blocking downloads over the HTTP protocol sometime after that link was posted.  Of course I can't seem to find an "Edit" button on the original post so.... *shrug*

The file is also available at https://nerdyhippie.com/7days/IndestructoBlocks.zip if you don't want to use another browser to download it.  

• 5 months later...

Hello, the mod does not work well in alpha 20, the block icons are not visible. It works fine, but the icons don't show up in creative. i hope i fix it Cheers

-------------------

Hola, el mod no funciona bien en alfa 20, no se ven los iconos de bloques.
Funciona bien, pero los iconos no se ven en creativo.
Espero lo arregle
saludos

Hello, the mod does not work well in alpha 20, the block icons are not visible. It works fine, but the icons don't show up in creative. i hope i fix it Cheers

-------------------

Hola, el mod no funciona bien en alfa 20, no se ven los iconos de bloques.
Funciona bien, pero los iconos no se ven en creativo.
Espero lo arregle
saludos