Any news on console network issues being fixed?

Skankhunt

Fun pimps fix your game . Us console

players are unable to connect to online at all we paid for this garbage so fix it or give us are money back !  the game is a joke we haven’t seen a update since 2017 and it’s now 2021 no update and now no online as of today . Fun pimps you scammed us console

players sold as a full game yet it’s not even half the game jokers 

51 minutes ago, Skankhunt said:

Fun pimps fix your game . Us console

players are unable to connect to online at all we paid for this garbage so fix it or give us are money back !  the game is a joke we haven’t seen a update since 2017 and it’s now 2021 no update and now no online as of today . Fun pimps you scammed us console

players sold as a full game yet it’s not even half the game jokers 

You can't blame the port for a Sony issue.

From Sony...

Affected platforms: PS3, PS4, PS5

Affected services: You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Start: 02/26/2021, 5:49 PM

They still haven’t updated this pile since 2017 still company is a joke 

So when does fun pimps plan on updating the console version of 7 days to die because console is still at alpha 15 and yet we hear nothing about any future for this game on console jokers really 

2 hours ago, Skankhunt said:

They still haven’t updated this pile since 2017 still company is a joke 

So when does fun pimps plan on updating the console version of 7 days to die because console is still at alpha 15 and yet we hear nothing about any future for this game on console jokers really 

There is literally a Pinned topic, and multiple red banners pointing to information on the subject. Not to mention a large thread with information.

I can only assume that your post is a joke.

2 hours ago, Timmy1983 said:

Please can we have an update on the server being down? We already feel unloved. Argh

No one at TFP has ANY connection with Sony at all (as far as I know). But they could use their browser to go to https://status.playstation.com/ and then tell you that Sony's servers are down. Would that help you? 🤔    ☺️

(Maybe it needs explaining: TFP does not operate ANY servers, not on console, not on PC. If there are any server problems, check who owns the server, this is the person or company you have to ask)

Why is that we on console hear nothing about the status of servers when they are down or even a hint to when they will be back up and running.  I purchased the game a few weeks ago but if this is how someone does business then maybe you should start refunding all the console users that you are clearly taking advantage of. 

It’s not Sony it’s fun pimps all games work fine but this game stop making excuses for fun pimp giving them credit they don’t deserve 

14 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

There is literally a Pinned topic, and multiple red banners pointing to information on the subject. Not to mention a large thread with information.

I can only assume that your post is a joke.

Stop kissing the company ass 

After hours of play I am no longer able to log into my private world or friends. It is not my internet as I am able to play on other online games and stream movies. A PlayStation Technician was unable to resolve the issue as well. I have even tried uninstalling the game and deleting everything and re installing, same problem. Changing characters is not helping as well. The game update is current. 

1 hour ago, Skankhunt said:

It’s not Sony it’s fun pimps all games work fine but this game stop making excuses for fun pimp giving them credit they don’t deserve 

Stop kissing the company ass 

you are saying?
https://status.playstation.com/

Affected platforms:
PS Vita, PS3, PS4, PS5 

Affected services:
You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Start:
02/26/2021, 6:33 PM

It’s best to have a grasp of the situation before accusing people or companies of wrongdoing.

3 hours ago, BeastMode said:

@meganoth@meganoth You talk @%$# because all other games are working on PSN just not 7 days to die.

I don't know why this is and I don't care. Because those are still Sony's servers under control of Sony, started by Sony, stopped by Sony, electrified by Sony, cooled by Sony. You catch my drift?

Ask them.

Archived