Vehicle Controls using a Gamepad now SUCKS!!

6 hours ago, onovbuton said:

has there been any feedback from one of the devs regarding the controller problems... or are we just been ignored... would love to know thanx

I don't know of any dev comments about it. But they usually don't comment on all the bugs or issues talked about here. Accusations of being ignored will also often fail to change anything 😉.

Did anyone make a proper bug report yet, I didn't see one ? If not, devs might get the impression that it can't be so important if no one made that effort.

Lastly, it has to be said again, this is an EA game, everyone who wants a polished exerience should wait for release.

• Like 1

I will say I'm getting somewhat used to the new controls but still WAY prefer the previous version. 

No need for a bug report as this isn't a bug, just some opinions on preferences.

Thanks for forwarding this thread Roland. 

• Like 1

I've tried all the ground vehicles out now. So far the motorcycle is the worst which makes sense since it's the fastest. 4X4 is a bit easier but you can still swerve sideways easily. The minibike is.....do people still build those things? It's probably the easiest next to the bicycle to handle now.

Hell I gave up on the gyro with the old controls....can't even imagine with these ones.

Definitely a vehicle that needs looked at to make those controls more intuitive.