Quest issue

7daysexpert

In general, if you want to get help for some issue, please read the sticky thread here in general support that tells you how to report an issue. The most important thing is to post a logfile and any other information that might be relevant and that is explained in there. Don't wait  for people asking you to post a logfile, you are just wasting their time. 

If you think it is a bug you can also make a bug report. Klick on the green link above and (again) follow the instructions there. It involves posting some more information and again posting a logfile.

13 hours ago, meganoth said:

In general, if you want to get help for some issue, please read the sticky thread here in general support that tells you how to report an issue. The most important thing is to post a logfile and any other information that might be relevant and that is explained in there. Don't wait  for people asking you to post a logfile, you are just wasting their time. 

If you think it is a bug you can also make a bug report. Klick on the green link above and (again) follow the instructions there. It involves posting some more information and again posting a logfile.

kk thx just wondered as i had never run into that problem before and wasnt getting any errors in game either which was odd especially if it was a bug

On 2/26/2021 at 6:23 AM, meganoth said:

and part of the reason i didnt post it here mega is because few people check it much at all and i had just wanted a brief response on my question as that had never occured to me before while doing a quest :) That and i have no damn clue which section to post it in anyway :)

8 hours ago, meganoth said:

There were people who reported Zombies not appearing, in differing circumstances and in different alphas.

Where to post it? In "general support" naturally, exactly were we are now 😁. And if you want to report it as a bug, follow the big green sign above.

just checked it and looks like their quite backed up on bugs as is 7 pending review and 18 currently under review :)

3 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Just want to point out that this is a bs ad hoc statement.

Players help other players every day on this forum.

no need to call what i said as BS i have legit never had a bug happen to me before this is the first and i have been playing since A14 so excuse me if i didnt know

Archived