Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crater Creator

Crater Creator

grammar

But this seems to gloss over the feature where you can scrap a weapon into weapon parts, which the recipes already use.  With that transmutability in place, we in effect already have the functionality meganoth proposes.  It just takes an extra step.  The only sticking point is the quantity of weapon parts needed, which could be adjusted on their own.

The other thing added here is keeping the mods... I’ve never scrapped a gun while it had a mod on it, out of fear of losing it.  So I’m not actually sure if the mods get kicked out or are destroyed.

Crater Creator

Crater Creator

But this seems to gloss over the feature where you can scrap a weapon into weapon parts, which the recipes already use.  With that transmutability in place, we in effect already have the functionality meganoth proposes, it just takes an extra step.  The only sticking point is the quantity of weapon parts needed, which could be adjusted on their own.

The other thing added here is keeping the mods... I’ve never scrapped a gun while it had a mod on it, out of fear of losing it.  So I’m not actually sure if the mods get kicked out or are destroyed.