Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Beelzybub

Beelzybub

What happens when you try to teleport? Try "teleport yourplayername theirplayername" to teleport to your friend, or have your friend use the command to teleport you to him or her.

If you downloaded a new map and fresh player data from the server, and it's still broke, then your player data is likely corrupted. If teleporting

doesn't sort you out, I think the only thing that would help is if the host has a backup from before your crash.

Also I notice that Litenetlib is failing for you but I don't know how to troubleshoot that. Maybe @SylenThunder has an idea.

Are you connecting wireless?

Beelzybub

Beelzybub

What happens when you try to teleport? Try "teleport playername playername" to teleport to your friend, or have your friend use the command

to teleport you to him or her.

If you downloaded a new map and fresh player data from the server, and it's still broke, then your player data is likely corrupted. If teleporting

doesn't sort you out, I think the only thing that would help is if the host has a backup from before your crash.

Also I notice that Litenetlib is failing for you but I don't know how to troubleshoot that. Maybe @SylenThunder has an idea.

Are you connecting wireless?