Snufkin's Jukebox

Snufkin

2 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

Unless you are playing A19.5 or earlier it wouldn't work anyway.  This mod (and others by Snufkin) have been abandoned and are no longer being updated.  @arramus has been kind enough to maintain and update some of the mods he had access to before Snufkin went MIA, but I don't think this was one of them.

Correct on that. I no longer have a copy of the last version but did test it for A20. The main issue was a reworking of the Xui xml more than anything and it wasn't to be. I put in a request for access to the files but the hiatus continues for this Alpha.

• 1 year later...

I have a copy of the mod when I played in Alpha 19. I tried to update this mod for Alpha 21, but being as I have never made a mod before and was just going off of what I saw from other mods, I made decent progress but have no clue how to update the resources.unity3d file. The changes I made were for the loot.xml file, traders.xml file, and Localization.xml file with some comments. If you try to place the jukebox, it will give a "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error, due to the resources.unity3d file not being updated. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17HgZenFX3a5OP3REp4ykq_gcTWyTB3N9?usp=drive_link