Holy hockey sticks this game is good on PC! (Old console player)

Y34RX3R0

So I just built a gaming PC, well as gaming as it can get due to the graphics card shortage (Using a 1050 TI), I bought this game again on sale because I was curious to see just how different the patches have made the game compared to the console version. 

Holy. 

It's like a completely different game! I'm blown away at how far it has come. It's just so good! My GF and I would play co op on my PS4, when she saw the PC version she asked me if I would build her a PC as well so she can get her own copy haha!

Very exciting stuff!

3 hours ago, ElCabong said:

I'm too old. I can't use a console. My nephews can do a backflip, aim their guns, and shoot the same time :(

I either run around with my character looking straight up or straight down....if I want to shoot at something, I have to stop....dual sticks are a pain for me...keyboard and mouse the way for me.

Now, my two boys are different than me..they can do both

My first console was a Commodore 64.  :p  So basically I've always played on PCs but there were many years where I had both a gaming PC and a gaming console (I've owned most consoles between the original NES to the Playstation 2, but I stopped after that).  Some kinds of games are better on consoles but when it comes to any RPG, FPS, or something like 7DTD, I greatly prefer my mouse and keyboard over a controller.  Always have and always will.

On 2/18/2021 at 7:28 PM, Y34RX3R0 said:

So I just built a gaming PC, well as gaming as it can get due to the graphics card shortage (Using a 1050 TI), I bought this game again on sale because I was curious to see just how different the patches have made the game compared to the console version. 

Holy. 

It's like a completely different game! I'm blown away at how far it has come. It's just so good! My GF and I would play co op on my PS4, when she saw the PC version she asked me if I would build her a PC as well so she can get her own copy haha!

Very exciting stuff!

They don't say PC master race for nothing 😁 Anyway, glad to hear that you're enjoying the game like the rest of us and I hope you manage to craft some PC for your girlfriend so you can enjoy it together :)

Archived