Neopolitan Collection Modlet A19.4

ShoudenKalferas

Tested with A19.3 & A19.4Exp

Neopolitan - A Collection Modlet - A19.3 - Neopolitan, because who eats just the vanilla?

What exactly IS a Collection Modlet? This is a term some others on the 7DTD Official Discord helped me formulate. A collection modlet is a single modlet that is combined from the code of many other modlets.

What is this Neopolitan modlet? This Collection Modlet should be considered Vanilla+, and contains the combined code of over 100 modlets from a wide variety of authors. This modlet collection is the same one I use on my server and all are tested, error & warning free, and work well together. The specific list of modlets is outlined below. These modlets are selected for their Quality of Life (QoL) improvements over vanilla game play. There are no rainbow zombies, instant crafting, super-powerful weapons, or substantial changes to game play. Anyone familiar with and who enjoys playing the vanilla game would be able to play this collection comfortably. I'm confident after playing this collection, you'll find many or most of the modlets near-requirements for any future games you play.

What if I don't want ALL the modlets included? With this Neopolitan collection modlet, I'll also provide a zipfile download where you can download all the modlets broken out individually in their original form. This will allow you to remove an individual mod from the collection.

With over 100 Modlets included, how do you keep this updated to each author's newest changes? I wrote a set of scripts that downloads the newest modlet code for each of the modlets and automatically compiles them all together to create this collection modlet (and the associated zip file with all the mods separated). This way, I offload the task to each author to keep their modlet updated or improved.

What about fixes you've implemented for broken modlets? Some of the modlets I used in this collection modlet were either broken, had errors, or otherwise needed tuned to match the rest of the modlets in this pack. For these, I do keep a separate branched set of code for the modlet that contains the modified code. There are only a handful (17 at the time of this writing) that fall into this category.

Credits

All credits go to each original mod author. Most modders learn to create their own modlets by looking at the work of others. In some cases, code is copied to create a new modlet. Due to this, each modder is essentially standing on the shoulders of other authors. Most in the modding community, myself included, welcome others to look at how a modlet was created and to use this code to any extent, provided that credit is provided back to the author whose work yours is based off of. In the spirit of this community, I've notated each author and always ensure to retain the original author's information. This collection is meant to be nothing more than what it claims to be: A collection of my own and other people's hard work put together in a single zip file to make it easy for players and server administrators to easy install our work into their games. Enjoy.

Downloads

A19.3_1.0d - Neopolitan Collection Modlet (Single Modlet Version) - PRIMARY DOWNLOAD

A19.3_1.0d - Neopolitan Modlet Pack (100+ Individual Modlets) - ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD

* Both downloads include the full set of modlets listed below. YOU ONLY NEED TO DOWNLOAD ONE OF THE ABOVE.

Old Downloads

A19.3_1.0 - Neopolitan Collection Modlet (Single Modlet Version) - PRIMARY DOWNLOAD

A19.3_1.0 - Neopolitan Modlet Pack (100+ Individual Modlets) - ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD

* Both downloads include the full set of modlets listed below. YOU ONLY NEED TO DOWNLOAD ONE OF THE ABOVE.

List of Modlets

1. 60Slot_Bag_30Reserve by ShoudenKalferas, Based on Khaine's 60BBM
  2. Crafting Acid by Shouden Kalferas
  3. Meat Rendering by Shouden Kalferas, originating idea from Aeyvi Kalferas
  4. Quenchiest Cactus Juice by Shouden Kalferas, originating idea from Aeyvi Kalferas
  5. Craftable Sewing Kit by Shouden Kalferas, originating idea from Aeyvi Kalferas
  6. Steel Trussing Sheet by Shouden Kalferas
  7. 8-slot Crafting Queue by KhaineGB, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  8. Better Goggles by GneX, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  9. Death by Campfire by magejosh
  10. Delmod__Combiner by DelStryker
  11. Return of the Jail Door by DelStryker
  12. Delmod_Stack_Sizes by DelStryker, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  13. Doughs Buff Ambience Darker Inside by Doughphunghus
  14. Doughs Buff Ambience DarkerNights by Doughphunghus
  15. Doughs Buff Infection by Doughphunghus
  16. Doughs Buff Pipe Bombs by Doughphunghus
  17. Doughs - Food - Sous Chef Of The Apocalypse by Doughphunghus
  18. Doughs Nerf Flashlights and Lanterns by Doughphunghus
  19. Doughs Punishing Weather Core by Doughphunghus
  20. Doughs Punishing Weather Effects Light by Doughphunghus
  21. Doughs UI Add 5 Recipe Ingredients by Doughphunghus
  22. Doughs You've Got Mail by Doughphunghus
  23. DrPrepper by stample, [email protected]
  24. EmperorDye by stample, [email protected]
  25. Armor With Mods by Okami
  26. Traders by Okami
  27. Frobscottle by stample, [email protected]
  28. GhillieSuitAsMods by stample, [email protected]
    • Download URL: https://github.com/stamplesmods/7d2dmodlets/
    • Description: This modlet changes the Ghillie Suit clothing pieces into mods for head/jacket/pants.  It also removes the original items and recipes so you can't put a ghillie mod in a ghillie suit
  29. Guppycur's Random ZombieGetterUpper by Guppycur
  30. H7SB Seats by Eihwaz
  31. H7SB Storage by Eihwaz
    • Download URL: https://gitlab.com/EihwazDE/7D2D
    • Description: Contains vanillafriendly pushable carts and new storages/changed storage sizes.
  32. Headshot_15 by ShoudenKalferas, Based on TSBX 25 Percent Headshot
  33. Home_Depot by OrbitalBliss, Fixed by Shouden Kalferas
  34. IceBurg_Baby_Animals by IceBurg, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  35. IceBurg_Craft_Windows by IceBurg
  36. JaxTeller718_BiggerWanderingHordes by JaxTeller718
  37. JaxTeller718_EggsInFridges by JaxTeller718
  38. JaxTeller718_SlowerProgression by JaxTeller718
  39. JaxTeller718_ZombieSightRange by JaxTeller718
  40. Khaine's HP Bar Mod by KhaineGB
  41. Zombie Stutter Stop Modlet by KhaineGB
  42. Khelldon - Bigger Buck and Doe by Khelldon
  43. MeanCloud's Increased Animals by Mean.Cloud, Doughphungus, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  44. NakedGator by stample, [email protected]
  45. Pickup_Plants_A19 by Shouden Kalferas
  46. Ragsy_Brighter_Vehicle_Headlights_V2 by Ragsy2145, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  47. Riles-DecoBlock by Riles
  48. Riles-Fixes by Riles
  49. Riles-HUDPlus by Riles
  50. Riles-SeatingPlus by Riles
  51. Salvaged Electronics - Battery Bank by Shouden Kalferas
  52. Salvaged Electronics - Generator Bank by Shouden Kalferas
  53. Salvaged Electronics - Lights by Shouden Kalferas
  54. Salvaged Electronics - Parts by Shouden Kalferas
  55. Salvaged Electronics - Signs by Shouden Kalferas
  56. Salvaged Electronics - Solar Bank by Shouden Kalferas
  57. Some_Skillbook_Skillpoints by Shouden Kalferas
  58. STAINLESS STEEL RETURNS by Claymore, Fixed By ShoudenKalferas
  59. StamplesDefenseQuests by stample, [email protected]
    • Download URL: https://github.com/stamplesmods/7d2dmodlets/
    • Description: Defense Quests creates a couple quests that send waves of zeds at you while you defend random T1 and T2 locations.  Special thanks to geengaween for providing the ideas that led to this.
  60. StamplesNotJustLumberjacks by stample, [email protected]
  61. Foods That use Super Corn by Gopher, Fixed By Shouden Kalferas
  62. Terrain Based Movement Speed by Elucidus
  63. Trader_Refresh_1Day by Shouden Kalferas
  64. Vanilla Expanded - Storage by TSBX
  65. White River Tools of Citizenship by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  66. White River Tools of Citizenship - Amelia Earhart's Gyrocopter by Shouden Kalferas and Aeyvi-Daro
  67. White River Tools of Citizenship - Bambi's Bow by Shouden Kalferas, and morggin
  68. White River Tools of Citizenship - Bear Claws by Shouden Kalferas with help from SteamM0nkey
  69. White River Tools of Citizenship - Black Bart's Flaming Dig Tools by ShoudenKalferas, morggin(lore), AeyviKalferas(Quest), RichardPaul(Poem)
  70. White River Tools of Citizenship - Brass for Lead by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  71. White River Tools of Citizenship - Bunyan's FireAxe by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  72. White River Tools of Citizenship - Callinicus Greek Fire by Shouden Kalferas
  73. White River Tools of Citizenship - Daryl's Zombie-Killer Crossbow by Shouden Kalferas, and morggin
  74. White River Tools of Citizenship - Deschain's Revolver by Aeyvi and Shouden Kalferas
  75. White River Tools of Citizenship - Dundee's Hunting Knife by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  76. White River Tools of Citizenship - Dwarven Forge by Shouden Kalferas, with code from Khaine's 3-Slot Forge
  77. White River Tools of Citizenship - Everdeen's Arrows by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  78. White River Tools of Citizenship - Gupta's First Aid Bandages by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  79. White River Tools of Citizenship - Jason's Machete by Wyldwitchykat's addition to the White River TOC modlets by ShoudenKalferas
  80. White River Tools of Citizenship - Kuva's Red and Blue Armor by Shouden and Aeyvi Kalferas
  81. White River Tools of Citizenship - Leon's Modded SMG by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  82. White River Tools of Citizenship - Pavlichenko's Rifle by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  83. White River Tools of Citizenship - Quick Drying Concrete Blocks by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  84. White River Tools of Citizenship - Remington's Steel Ammo by Shouden Kalferas, Based on Khaine's Steel Ammo
  85. White River Tools of Citizenship - Rick Danger Auger by Shouden Kalferas
  86. White River Tools of Citizenship - Spirit of Vengeance by Shouden Kalferas, based on Snufkin's Vehicles and Zombies, with help from arramus and Slawa
  87. White River Tools of Citizenship - Taza's Axe by Shouden Kalferas, Loosely derived from Royal Deluxe Vanilla+ Quests Modlet
  88. Xal_SetZombiesAttackAnimals by Xaliber, Fixed By ShoudenKalferas
  89. ZLoot_Increase by Shouden Kalferas, Based on Donovan's Longer Loot Bags and Mega Loot Bags
  90. Zombiepedia Skillpoints by Shouden Kalferas
  91. Donovan_BetterBridges by Donovan
  92. Donovan_BetterBuffs by Donovan
  93. Donovan_BetterDyes by Donovan
  94. Donovan_CraftSpikes by Donovan
  95. Donovan_LootCleanup by Donovan
  96. Donovan_PickMeUp by Donovan
  97. wtk34_water_filter by wtk34
  98. Grenade Arrows by wtk34, Modified by Shouden Kalferas
  99. JaxTeller718_IncreasedBiomeZombiesx2 by JaxTeller718

100. MorePaintTextures by Eric Beaudoin

101. White River Tools of Citizenship - Molino Bulletproof Glass by arramus, with full credit to those who laid template foundations (Requested by Fuzzy Pug)

102. Weapon Repair Mod by Survager

Edited by ShoudenKalferas
A19.3_1.0d (see edit history)

Opps!  I can not download any single modlet.  Specifically I wanted to look at the foods one, but it sends me to a link that includes all of them.  Download that and I get a bunch of modlets all within one modlet; IE: #15 to 22 or so.  I just wanted #17 but can't get it... Oh well.

51 minutes ago, Cadamier said:

Opps!  I can not download any single modlet.  Specifically I wanted to look at the foods one, but it sends me to a link that includes all of them.  Download that and I get a bunch of modlets all within one modlet; IE: #15 to 22 or so.  I just wanted #17 but can't get it... Oh well.

For #17...

Sorry :(  I recently "consolidated" all my a19 mods into 1 single Github repository as that seems to be "the thing to do and they way people do it here" with mods for this game, for Mod Launcher compatibility, etc.

If you download the entire mod package from Github, all you have to do it extract it (it will extract all mods, 1 folder per mod), then copy the single folder you want into your "Mods" folder in the game.

On 2/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, EskimoRandy said:

Is there a mod in here that isn't listed that is infinite spawning screamers? I've removed some that I thought would cause it, but I can't find which one is causing it. It endlessly spawns screamers which keeps spawning hordes.

I'm pretty sure I've got this one tracked down to the Bigger Wandering Hordes modlet, sadly. Embaressingly, I added a few modlets to this pack right before I released it with the thought I wanted to get the count to 100 modlets. I should have taken more time to test the last few I added better, and missed this detail. It took me about an hour of testing tonight to reproduce this problem.. it was crazy.. like three screamers would spawn at once, and one of them would scream and three more would spawn.. and on and on. It was like endless blood moon, for a level 2 player. I barely could keep up even with an admin pistol one-shot killing them. :) I'd like to do just a bit more testing on this tomorrow and do plan on publishing a release tomorrow that will fix this.

Also, through some helpful feedback from another player I spoke to on Discord, they also reported a few other things I've already tracked down and fixed:

* Tool crafting was artificially allowing players to craft items one tier higher than should have been possible based on the perks they held.

* One of my quest modlets was giving players an entire bicycle in the beginner quest, through bad design of the loot box it gives out. This was tuned down.

* I also tuned down, in general, all of the beginner quest rewards to ensure we aren't handing out too much weaponry and ammo through simple beginner quests.

* The modlet for grenade arrows was handing out WAY too many and was badly misbalanced in its loot. I aligned it more with explosive arrows and now it only drops on rare occasion and only in small quantities.

Thank you again for taking the time to post some feedback/thoughts on this. I appreciate you giving it a whirl. It's only with good feedback and thoughts that I can continue to improve the overall tuning of the pack to make sure it stays within the "Vanilla+" goal. :)

This looks interesting.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to try it out for very long before I started getting errors. 😉

At first, it was only this one as walked towards a barn.

(Filename: <a4ab1c34e63144c58a80244251bb4951> Line: 0)

2021-02-20T20:10:41 556.287 INF 530.9892 SleeperVolume 1433, 67, -2308. Spawning at 1443, 67, -2296, group 'BoarGroup', class animalBoar, count 0
Exception: Class 'EAISwim' not found!
  at EAIManager.CopyPropertiesFromEntityClass (EntityClass ec) [0x000e6] in <a4ab1c34e63144c58a80244251bb4951>:0

Then I figured I would quit the game and come here to report it and as I was trying to quit the game, this error kept repeating itself

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EntityAlive.Update () [0x00134] in <a4ab1c34e63144c58a80244251bb4951>:0

(Filename: <a4ab1c34e63144c58a80244251bb4951> Line: 0)

Here's a link to the full log file in its entirety.

https://controlc.com/9be1a3b6

Its worth noting I was playing on a fresh 19.3 b6 (exp) copy, and I used the launcher to create a new copy in C:/7d7d. 

Created the "Mod" folder.  Then I downloaded the single modlet version, unzipped it, and moved the 7DTD-Neopolitan folder into the "Mod" folder.

I'm going to try it again on a stable version.

@Sal I sent you a PM asking for some help troubleshooting this. The only time I've seen this happen was before Neopolitan even existed. And it seems to only happen exceedingly rare. There also are others who have posted this error and have indicated it seems to happen in vanilla game without mods installed.

Edited by ShoudenKalferas (see edit history)

For the errors,  going to take a guess at it...

a boar spawned in, and may have spawned over/in or tried to walk into water. The first error for the boar seems to be related to swimming (like it’s missing a config or something so it’s in the water and cannot handle a request to “swim”). EAISwim likely stands for “Entity AI Swim” (my guess).

then, for the second error, something kept track of the boar and its trying to render/move/manipulate it, and the boar doesn’t exist or has bugged out. Like maybe it didn’t despawn properly, or the  EAISwim method is causing more issues.

I would think that using the “kill all” command (this kills you?) or similar command to remove all entities in that chunk would clean it up. There are likely console commands to find that specific boar entity (or all of them in that chunk) and manually remove them that way. 

Additionally, on the client side you can go into your save game and see a “merged” copy of all the configs (if using mods it will be the “final modded configuration”. If not using mods it’s just the “final configuration”.  You should be able to go to “entities.xml” (or similar) and look for the boar class and see in the XML if it has an Swim setting/config.  If modded and if a mod changed to boar you should see a comment next to it.  Of course, you’ll also have to check the entities/classes the boar inherits/extends from, but if it’s just the boar then maybe it will be easy to track down. Maybe it’s as simple as the boar has a flag that says swim=false, or something.

it might be easy to test if it’s not a modding issue: use debug mode to spawn a boar over the water?  I would test but I’m not near my system for awhile. :(

On 2/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, doughphunghus said:

a boar spawned in, and may have spawned over/in or tried to walk into water. The first error for the boar seems to be related to swimming (like it’s missing a config or something so it’s in the water and cannot handle a request to “swim”). EAISwim likely stands for “Entity AI Swim” (my guess).

Yeah. You and @ShoudenKalferas may be right about this.

As I told shouden in the PM, I accidentally wrote I was running 19.3 when I meant 19.4 too.

On 2/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, doughphunghus said:

If not using mods it’s just the “final configuration”.  You should be able to go to “entities.xml” (or similar) and look for the boar class and see in the XML if it has an Swim setting/config.

I already deleted that saved game and started a new with 19.3, but I'll keep this in mind for future reference.

I did look at every XML config in the mod, entities included, and searched for the word "EAISwim" but I didn't find anything.  Not sure what I was expecting to find. Likewise, I searched boar just to see if maybe there was something wrong with the code (maybe a missing character or something) and I didn't notice anything.

Anyhow, I reverted to 19.3 stable and I haven't any issues.  Thanks for help fellas, appreciate it.

Edited by Sal (see edit history)

On 2/18/2021 at 6:19 PM, EskimoRandy said:

Is there a mod in here that isn't listed that is infinite spawning screamers? I've removed some that I thought would cause it, but I can't find which one is causing it. It endlessly spawns screamers which keeps spawning hordes.

That's probably death by campfire. I wrote it for my own mod collection intended to be a server side overhaul mod collection. I see ShoudenKalferas and I have similar tastes, I'd love to have you drop by my server and give it a try some time. 

Anyways, the idea is fire angers the zombies, the screamers most of all. I have another called death by light, that causes a similar if weaker effect from player placed torches and candles and burning barrels. I also include the ability to learn to make a working oven really early on, or salvage a working microwave with a wrench on a lootable microwave. The microwave and oven do not trigger screamer hordes. 

Edited by magejosh
Updated Information (see edit history)

On 3/3/2021 at 10:00 PM, magejosh said:

That's probably death by campfire. I wrote it for my own mod collection intended to be a server side overhaul mod collection. I see ShoudenKalferas and I have similar tastes, I'd love to have you drop by my server and give it a try some time. 

Anyways, the idea is fire angers the zombies, the screamers most of all. I have another called death by light, that causes a similar if weaker effect from player placed torches and candles and burning barrels. I also include the ability to learn to make a working oven really early on, or salvage a working microwave with a wrench on a lootable microwave. The microwave and oven do not trigger screamer hordes. 

I've literally been spending days and days trying to track this one down. I've had numerous people complain that its too OP and causes endless screamers. In my testing I'd get 4-6 screamers at once and if I didn't kill them fast enough get as massive horde that followed. Now that I think about it more, each location I was testing was somewhat near a campfire that was running cooking food. Thank you so much for drawing attention to this. :) Admittedly, I added this modlet in the most recent additions and thought it'd be safe enough to add without much testing. I do love the idea of it, but now that I realize the "extras" in it, I'll need to create a variant of it to match the goal of this pack. As always, I'll keep the credit/author info.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:02 PM, theworldsaddress said:

Are these all server side mods? I just want to make sure I don't need to have my players add them as well if I add them to my server.

The entire collection modlet (or modlet collection) is server-side modlets only. You only need to load them on the server if you run a dedicated server.

Edited by ShoudenKalferas (see edit history)

Published new release: A19.3_1.0d

Changelog:

Bugfixes:
Endless Screamers, caused by heatmap generation from Death by Campfire. Adjusted the mod to remove this feature.
Fixed Localization on H7SB Seats & Storage

Removed:
more recieps by wolfbain5, as they were mostly duplicates of recipes other modlets were providing
zStorage (Big) by Eihwaz, as the storage containers were large enough without this

Added:
JaxTeller718_IncreasedBiomeZombiesx2
MorePaintTextures by Eric Beaudoin
White River Tools of Citizenship - Molino Bulletproof Glass
Weapon Repair Mod by Survager, to change weapon repair to take weapon parts

On 3/6/2021 at 1:12 AM, ShoudenKalferas said:

I've literally been spending days and days trying to track this one down. I've had numerous people complain that its too OP and causes endless screamers. In my testing I'd get 4-6 screamers at once and if I didn't kill them fast enough get as massive horde that followed. Now that I think about it more, each location I was testing was somewhat near a campfire that was running cooking food. Thank you so much for drawing attention to this. :) Admittedly, I added this modlet in the most recent additions and thought it'd be safe enough to add without much testing. I do love the idea of it, but now that I realize the "extras" in it, I'll need to create a variant of it to match the goal of this pack. As always, I'll keep the credit/author info.

The entire collection modlet (or modlet collection) is server-side modlets only. You only need to load them on the server if you run a dedicated server.

Yeah, if you change the heatmap frequency back to 5000 and the strength down to 10 it will still be stronger than the vanilla but not rapid firing. You should watch that testing video i did with it. It will overrun anyone, sometimes the lesson is to run. Not all fights are worth the risk.

• ShoudenKalferas changed the title to Neopolitan Collection Modlet A19.4

Hi,

Just want to let you know I dl the alternate pack with each individual mod and am getting this error: unknown.png?width=400&height=63

From what I've found it's because the mod JaxTeller718_IncreasedBiomeZombiesx2 and MeanCloud_IncreasedAnimals both use spawning.xml in their Config and IncreasedAnimals seems to eliminate the group "FriendlyAnimalsForest" and makes their own "FriendlyAnimalsAll".

I'm assuming this is fine. I've only completed the tutorial so far so I'm not 100% what to do to see if it will crash. Just want to give you a heads up.

Using 19.4 b7

5 hours ago, VerteNinja said:

MeanCloud_IncreasedAnimals both use spawning.xml in their Config and IncreasedAnimals seems to eliminate the group "FriendlyAnimalsForest" and makes their own "FriendlyAnimalsAll".

Just saw this post....I’m maintaining meanclouds mods and I’ll going to submit this as an issue on my GitHub fork to remind me to look into if this setup can be changed for a20. I’m not doing a lot of mod fixing/enhancing beyond bug fixes until a20 drops, but I do want to try to have all the mods I’m  looking after be as compatible as possible with others.

I believe @ShoudenKalferas is maintaining separate  copies of all these mods to make local changes, so just FYI on the possible future changes I may make, hopefully making this collection easier to maintain/build for a20

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

Maybe I missed out some information online and all but I have downloaded the Neopolitan Collection Mod (Single Mod Version)....

I am having issues with the item combiner. Do advise me where to look and upgrade to get this to be working...

I keep getting the message "Your crafting skills only allow you to improve this item to 2".

I have :

Strength > miner 69 - maxed

Agility > Gunslinger - maxed

Intellect > Advanced Engineering - maxed

All books read.

This might be a dumb question. But where do I go to upgrade the crafting skills?

19 hours ago, AemiliusMily said:

Maybe I missed out some information online and all but I have downloaded the Neopolitan Collection Mod (Single Mod Version)....

I am having issues with the item combiner. Do advise me where to look and upgrade to get this to be working...

I keep getting the message "Your crafting skills only allow you to improve this item to 2".

I have :

Strength > miner 69 - maxed

Agility > Gunslinger - maxed

Intellect > Advanced Engineering - maxed

All books read.

This might be a dumb question. But where do I go to upgrade the crafting skills?

miner69er upgrades all crafting skills and qualities for mining tools while all guns have their own perks to upgrade their crafting Boomstick(shotgun) gunslinger(handguns and smgs) dead eye(hunting marksman and sniper rifles) machine gunner(AK47 M16 TAR and M60 is unlocked from a book) Demolition expert(rocket launchers and all other explosives) but I never tried this mod but i did try another mod similar to it that doesn't require perk upgrades but that mod hasn't been updated... Oh snap this is the combine mod i tried before but when i looked at its forum page i noticed its not available for A19

Edited by AndrewT (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, ShoudenKalferas said:

I am still working on updating this. At the moment, I've got about 70 of the ~100 above working with A20. I probably will plan on shrinking the pack down to what is currently compatible with A20, and then over time continue to add more back to it.

How did you get on, looks a great overhaul