A19e Nitrogen - UNSTABLE

Damocles

Is there any chance to find a change-log for the tool?

And how are resources (ores) being generated? By a game or by a tool? I've got two deserts on my map, and one of them has got only about 4 stacks of oil shale. Imo it's not enough. But i may be wrong.

Edited by fox_kirya (see edit history)

Is there any chance to find a change-log for the tool?

And how are resources (ores) being generated? By a game or by a tool? I've got two deserts on my map, and one of them has got only about 4 stacks of oil shale. Imo it's not enough. But i may be wrong.

Biomes. Sub Biomes are generated Vy Biomes.xml in game folders, The Generator only gives to u a Biome PNGthats means where biomes will be placed, You can edit the amount of ores in the Biomes.xml

Moved prefab list files to GitHub and added links in the respective posts.

@Damocles:

Can you change / add these links to the front post instead of the link to the forum post, please?

https://github.com/NickPhaedra/7-Days-to-Die-NitroGen-Prefab-Lists/tree/Prefablists

All prefab lists in a single file (latest versions):

https://github.com/NickPhaedra/7-Days-to-Die-NitroGen-Prefab-Lists/archive/Prefablists.zip

hey guys i have a great need of help..... iam sure this belongs to this mod/software

i have created a game for me and my brother and while we were playing i came to a point where i need to place a campfire . then an error called

"nullreferenceExceotion: a null value was found where an object instance was required" iam very sure this is related to the campfire because i started a new world and it was the same error after placing the campfire (it was different map but same generator) . this worked fine in sp

i started a normal game with the game generator and nothing happened when i placed the campfire. (the other players can place things normally ,only the game host cant) ... any ideas what is this???

edit::: ok i figured that out . it was the trader , because i have no traders on the map when i finish the quest of place campfire , and the find the trader pop-up it simply refuses to think there is no traders in the map .>>> lol that reminds me of the bug that prevented marking trader location back in A17 ex ---- and this is how they solve it . they forced the game to search for him <<<< many thanks all

Edited by akram22 (see edit history)

Moved prefab list files to GitHub and added links in the respective posts.

@Damocles:

Can you change / add these links to the front post instead of the link to the forum post, please?

https://github.com/NickPhaedra/7-Days-to-Die-NitroGen-Prefab-Lists/tree/Prefablists

All prefab lists in a single file (latest versions):

https://github.com/NickPhaedra/7-Days-to-Die-NitroGen-Prefab-Lists/archive/Prefablists.zip

In regard to the new links and versions,

i would also like to add a new version of the parser,

for all that are interested:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wfp5I6DqjVZGfSJP9Hq1eZvhFInbvTuC

Gonna relink to the new version in the earlier post as well.

@ Damocles

Good day and I'm new to your generator .. a couple questions

1 .. What is the default count on Traders ?? .. could not find anything on numbers .. my 1st map .. I used default and put it random placement .. but in cm I could only find 1 on half of the map at 8k version ??

2 .. How are the roads supposed to work ?? .. found a couple missile silo's in the middle of no where and they had no roads to them or even near them. Just wondering on that.

I DO Like the Old style maps .. compared to the New Flat World maps that are in game now .. We asked for flatter Roads and GOT Flat worlds to go with the roads .. a bit Cheezie on the Fun Pimps part.

I will try and make a newer map with some changes to defaults this time … But for sure do like this tool.

I was doing old school and trying to alter the rwgmixer.xmi … but I did get rid of wasteland .. then had the problem with to much burnt forest and a 50/50 on snow and forest which was OK .. just couldn't get the balance right. Anyway

Thank you … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity: …….. with almost 4000 hrs in 7d2d. :smile-new:

Version 0.27 (same download link)

Added "Sunken World Scenario",

(can be turned on in the POI section)

This will submerge all POIs (apart from mountain huts) partially under water.

Its an interesting survival scenario, and you should definitely use the swimming perk.

sunken1.jpg

sunken2.jpg

The scenario turns off roads, as they would interfere (make stupid dry lines) with water.

There are plenty of cars in the cities and town though (car lot numbers can be tuned up)

---

traders: at max level, there are 5 traders per 4k section (so 20 traders per 8k, etc)

roads: they connect towns and cities (nodes), there are no roads towards smaller settlements or single POIs yet.

I might add them, but also have to see that the world is not completely covered by roads then. (roads -to be drivable - also flatten the terrain, reducing the fidelity of it)

Edited by Damocles (see edit history)

No, but I can add that though.

I kept the POIs at a hight where the ground floor is flooded (and cellars), but the top floors are accessible.

Completely submerged would be overkill.

With the current setup you can try to reach the roofs, and take a short swim from building to building.

(and later build bridges between them)

Hey Damocles thx for the new update and constant addons that's really great improvements each time :)

I've noticed a "bug" with the new sunken world

The POI :

cave_03,CAVEFLAT,2,-32,44,62,54,mountain

was causing a weird glitch https://imgur.com/a/JhxSJ9Z

so putting it on mountain only resolved the problem.

Thanks once again for your amazing Tool :02.47-tranquillity:

True, the POI is then placed too low in this scenario, making the game plop its position upwards. (I thought it would just cut of at the bedrock then)

I can have a look at that.

No, but I can add that though.

I kept the POIs at a hight where the ground floor is flooded (and cellars), but the top floors are accessible.

Completely submerged would be overkill.

With the current setup you can try to reach the roofs, and take a short swim from building to building.

(and later build bridges between them)

Was just thinking of a "flooded area" mask with height settings.

Version 0.27 (same download link)

Added "Sunken World Scenario",

(can be turned on in the POI section)

This will submerge all POIs (apart from mountain huts) partially under water.

Its an interesting survival scenario, and you should definitely use the swimming perk.

sunken1.jpg

sunken2.jpg

The scenario turns off roads, as they would interfere (make stupid dry lines) with water.

There are plenty of cars in the cities and town though (car lot numbers can be tuned up)

---

traders: at max level, there are 5 traders per 4k section (so 20 traders per 8k, etc)

roads: they connect towns and cities (nodes), there are no roads towards smaller settlements or single POIs yet.

I might add them, but also have to see that the world is not completely covered by roads then. (roads -to be drivable - also flatten the terrain, reducing the fidelity of it)

Check this out - it may happen that some prefabs have the param to copy the air blocks. This may give rise to "underwater" POI in the air cube.

So it was before, maybe now changed spawn, but still - keep in mind.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

Minor thought Damocles

You should update the Read Me txt in the Packet for download .. yes I read those.

Have a Great weekend … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Huh, people actually read those things?

Im so used to create technical documentation that noone reads in the end ;)

Was just thinking of a "flooded area" mask with height settings.

I will push all the config data to an external file at one point. (also to run the generation as a batch job)

Having different hights with water-spawners is quite dangerous. The small lakes can have a varying hight, but they also need a well prepared area to not spill over.

Thats why the large water areas all have the same hights.

But I can push the main water-spawer hight to a config file. (also not to overload the UI with options, it looks quite scary already)

Im not quite sure how you want to represent the water-levels via an image mask?

It would need a very precise collaboration between the hight-map and some water-level mask to not spill all over the world.

Thanks, probably not geologically correct, but its all for gameplay.

Don't worry, I'll forgive you ^^ the smoothing works as in real life..

Speaking about geology; have you thought about adding different kinds of rivers? Or perhaps desert mesas? You already habe impact craters if i recall..

Maybe some fjords?

Don't worry, I'll forgive you ^^ the smoothing works as in real life..

Speaking about geology; have you thought about adding different kinds of rivers? Or perhaps desert mesas? You already habe impact craters if i recall..

Maybe some fjords?

I will add more variations of landscape features later too.