Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

typos & missing words :)

On 8/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, talonofwindspeak said:

NOTRADER.thumb.jpg.c94f5f5e4751d50b3e922ac2b34d3688.jpg

Not sure why I get this with the latest Nitrogen + compo pack. Only way I can get the quest to give me a trader location is wiping all save data at the launcher then I will get one map with trader location. If I then make another map I get this... only way is to wipe all stored data again. Therefore I can only have one map at a time as have to always delete everything other save. Seems to me problem is with compo pack. Easiest way to delete compo pack? (remove the prefabs folder?)

I know I've seen a lot of people posting about this lately. I have created a few dozen worlds to test, both co-op and solo. I have noticed if I do a fully normal, default, balanced world gen - traders work just fine. If I do a full snow biome, or full desert, or 'some' variations of the biomes, the 'no trader' error pops up. It's not a name change issue as one person mentioned previously, as with a purely default gen world using this mod, it works just fine. Changing the world/biome setting doesn't affect names or prefab names. So, there is something else going on. I have yet to figure out what or why biome changes would affect initial traders - except (possibly) perhaps some traders are now coded to only spawn in specific biomes and it's causing havoc with the mod....?

Edit: just for clarification purposes, I have completely wiped everything from my previous patches and saves. Wiped every file and folder, started 100% fresh. It still happens on my rig and my wife's, unless it's a 'default biome' map.

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

Not sure why I get this with the latest Nitrogen + compo pack. Only way I can get the quest to give me a trader location is wiping all save data at the launcher then I will get one map with trader location. If I then make another map I get this... only way is to wipe all stored data again. Therefore I can only have one map at a time as have to always delete everything other save. Seems to me problem is with compo pack. Easiest way to delete compo pack? (remove the prefabs folder?)

I know I've seen a lot of people posting about this lately. I have created a few dozen worlds to test, both co-op and solo. I have noticed if I do a fully normal, default, balanced world gen - traders work just fine. If I do a full snow biome, or full desert, or 'some' variations of the biomes, the 'no trader' error pops up. It's not a name change issue as one person mentioned previously, as with a purely default gen world using this mod, it works just fine. Changing the world/biome setting doesn't affect names or prefab names. So, there is something else going on. I have yet to figure out what or why biome changes would affect initial traders - except (possibly) perhaps some traders are now coded to only spawn in specific biomes and it's causing havoc with the mod....?

Edit: just for clarification purposes, I have completely wiped everything from my previous patches and saves. Wiped every file and folder, started 100% fresh. It still happens on my rig and my wife's, unless it's a default Nitrogen map.

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

typos :)

I know I've seen a lot of people posting about this lately. I have created a few dozen worlds to test, both co-op and solo. I have noticed if I do a fully normal, default, balanced world gen - traders work just fine. If I do a full snow biome, or full desert, or 'some' variations of the biomes, the 'no trader' error pops up. It's not a name change issue as one person mentioned previously, as with a purely default gen world using this mod, it works just fine. Changing the world/biome setting doesn't affect names or prefab names. So, there is something else going on. I have yet to figure out what or why biome changes would affect initial traders - except perhaps some traders only spawn in specific biomes and it's causing havoc with the mod....

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

I know I've seen a lot of people posting about this lately. I have created a few dozen worlds to test, both co-op and solo. I have noticed if I do a fully normal, default, balanced world gen - traders work just fine. If I do a full snow biome, or full desert, or 'some' variations or the biomes, the 'no trader' error pops up. It's not a name change issue one person mentioned previously, as with a default gen world using this mod, it works just fine. Changing the world/biome setting doesn't affect names or prefab names. So, there is something else going on. I have yet to figure out what or why biome changes would affect traders - except perhaps some traders only spawn in specific biomes and it's causing havoc with the mod....

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

I know I've seen a lot of people posting about this lately. I have created a few dozens world, both co-op and solo. I have noticed if I do a fully normal, default, balanced world gen - traders work just fine. If I do a full snow biome, or full desert, or 'some' variations or the biomes, the 'no trader' error pops up. It's not a name change issue one person mentioned previously, as with a default gen world using this mod, it works just fine. Changing the world/biome setting doesn't affect names or prefab names. So, there is something else going on. I have yet to figure out what or why biome changes would affect traders - except perhaps some traders only spawn in specific biomes and it's causing havoc with the mod....

Darkwolfe73

Darkwolfe73

I know I've seen a lot of people posting about this lately. I have created z few dozens world, both co-op and solo. I have noticed if I do a fully normal, default, balanced world gen - traders work just fine. If I do a full snow biome, or full desert, or 'some' variations or the biomes, the 'no trader' error pops up. It's not a name change issue one person mentioned previously, as with a default gen world using this mod, it works just fine. Changing the world/biome setting doesn't affect names or prefab names. So, there is something else going on. I have yet to figure out what or why biome changes would affect traders - except perhaps some traders only spawn in specific biomes and it's causing havoc with the mod....