Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
dragonslayer770

dragonslayer770

12 hours ago, Gouki said:

I rename the original prefablist.txt to prefablistA19.txt; A19 Vanilla (default), to be able to add the prefablist.txt of the compopack and put it like this in configprefablist.txt - prefablist.txt; CompoPack 44 A19, CompoPack 44 A19 should appear like this when you select the list you want.

still not working, in the configprefablist.txt i have prefablist.txt; CompoPack 44 A19 and the prefablist in the resources file is prefablist_CompoPack_44_A19.txt and it comes up with this C:\Users\username\Desktop\Nitrogen\NitroGen_WorldGenerator\resources\prefablist_compoPack_44 (The system cannot find the file specified), so what do i have to 

change to get the nitroGen to find the file?

dragonslayer770

dragonslayer770

11 hours ago, Gouki said:

I rename the original prefablist.txt to prefablistA19.txt; A19 Vanilla (default), to be able to add the prefablist.txt of the compopack and put it like this in configprefablist.txt - prefablist.txt; CompoPack 44 A19, CompoPack 44 A19 should appear like this when you select the list you want.

still not working, in the configprefablist.txt i have prefablist.txt; CompoPack 44 A19 and the prefablist in the resources file is prefablist_CompoPack44_A19.txt and it comes up with this C:\Users\username\Desktop\Nitrogen\NitroGen_WorldGenerator\resources\prefablist_compoPack_44 (The system cannot find the file specified), so what do i have to 

change to get the nitroGen to find the file?