I'm Stuck Nitro Gen & Combopack 47 issue

Clyde88

To any one that can help, i tried many times making maps and the same issue is happening on every one of them. The buildings in combopack 47 are below or above ground level. I have tried many settings and nothing is working out for me. Thanks You In advance if anyone can help.spacer.png

2 hours ago, Clyde88 said:

To any one that can help, i tried many times making maps and the same issue is happening on every one of them. The buildings in combopack 47 are below or above ground level. I have tried many settings and nothing is working out for me. Thanks You In advance if anyone can help.spacer.png

@Clyde88

This is a nitro bug since it has only been updated to exp a19. 

I have checked every poi for this when someone has mentioned it and the yoffsets are fine and nitro yoffsets are fine as well. 

3 hours ago, Clyde88 said:

The buildings in combopack 47 are below or above ground level. I have tried many settings and nothing is working out for me. Thanks You In advance if anyone can help.

Firstly, make sure you are using the very latest CompoPack from HERE. It was last updated 2 days ago...

Please identify the POI name? You can do this by hitting F1 to enter console, type "dm" (no quotes) and hit Enter for debug mode, then hit F3 to toggle on/off the info display. May be in very small text, but the name should be listed towards the top. Make sure you are standing inside the POI.

1 hour ago, Cernwn said:

Firstly, make sure you are using the very latest CompoPack from HERE. It was last updated 2 days ago...

Please identify the POI name? You can do this by hitting F1 to enter console, type "dm" (no quotes) and hit Enter for debug mode, then hit F3 to toggle on/off the info display. May be in very small text, but the name should be listed towards the top. Make sure you are standing inside the POI.

It's magolis TV tower restaurant. I already checked the offsets are fine.

The update was purely a no longer working function in nitrogen the unique tag on a poi set by itself. You can have citycenter;unique that works. But having unique by itself doesn't. 

Thank you much, was not aware of this bug. Will definitely go through my prefablist.txt and update POIs listed as only unique. It makes me sad that Damocles did not pass the torch of NitroGen to someone else, especially after all the hype and building such a large following. Would love it if there were a deepwater and shoreline only designation for ships/oil rigs and lighthouses/docks/harbours, respectively.

@Clyde88If it is the prefab Stallion mentioned, believe this is the Nitrogen line I use, which does not cause any issues - search your prefablist for the name:

xcostum_TV_Tower_Restaurant(by_magoli),,2,-2,45,99,45,citycenter;unique

21 minutes ago, Cernwn said:

Thank you much, was not aware of this bug. Will definitely go through my prefablist.txt and update POIs listed as only unique.

yeh nor did i lol till wolf said these pois werent spawning lol no matter the amount of maps made. and they were all set to unique only. 

so yeh zone;unique works. 

6 minutes ago, Cernwn said:

@stallionsdenNoticed "xcostum_Mall_DOD(by_captainwhiskerbiscuits_mentalninja33)" and "xcostum_Mall_DOD_Dungeon(by_captainwhiskerbiscuits_mentalninja33)" was listed in there twice. Isn't it the same POI with just a slight rename, or is there any real difference? If one is an update to the POI, will just keep the latest build.

will pm you as to not take up the O.Ps thread but 2 versions are meant

Archived