Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

8 hours ago, 7daysexpert said:

how about we add zombie dragons and zombie t-rexs next or maybe a zombie trike

EDIT: hmmm, I'm deleting my own comment.  ;) Nothing bad, just had second thoughts about referring to am external mod site

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

I think these have already been modded in ;)  Besides the "giant vulture" (a dragon like thing) I think it was a valentines day? mod years ago that had actual dragons.   Additionally, there's a ?Chinese? 7 Days to die site (7risha.com EDIT for direct link to their ?mods page? : https://www.7risha.com/mod/a19mod) that has their own mods and I swear somewhere on there I saw dinosaurs, and maybe more dragons.  I get some traffic from there to one of my 7D2D github repos, otherwise I would have never heard of it.

Speaking of that site: They have some really interesting mod ideas.  I peek over there to see what they coming up with and some of its really wild.  I don't know how many other people here have been over there, but I recommend checking it out just to look around.  You can use chrome and turn on "auto translate" and read it in your language, which works well enough mostly.

Also: I'm also betting some of the mods there are ...erhm...inspired by existing modlets people here have made.. maybe just to add the translations for their language, or maybe for errrr learning how to mod.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

I think these have already been modded in ;)  Besides the "giant vulture" (a dragon like thing) I think it was a valentines day? mod years ago that had actual dragons.   Additionally, there's a ?Japanese? 7 Days to die site (7risha.com EDIT for direct link to their ?mods page? : https://www.7risha.com/mod/a19mod) that has their own mods and I swear somewhere on there I saw dinosaurs, and maybe more dragons.  I get some traffic from there to one of my 7D2D github repos, otherwise I would have never heard of it.

Speaking of that site: They have some really interesting mod ideas.  I peek over there to see what they coming up with and some of its really wild.  I don't know how many other people here have been over there, but I recommend checking it out just to look around.  You can use chrome and turn on "auto translate" and read it in your language, which works well enough mostly.

Also: I'm also betting some of the mods there are ...erhm...inspired by existing modlets people here have made.. maybe just to add the translations for their language, or maybe for errrr learning how to mod.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

I think these have already been modded in ;)  Besides the "giant vulture" (a dragon like thing) I think it was a valentines day? mod years ago that had actual dragons.   Additionally, there's a ?Japanese? 7 Days to die site (7risha.com) that has their own mods and I swear somewhere on there I saw dinosaurs, and maybe more dragons.  I get some traffic from there to one of my 7D2D github repos, otherwise I would have never heard of it.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

I think these have already been modded in ;)  Besides the "giant vulture" (a dragon like thing) I think it was a valentines day? mod years ago that had actual dragons.   Additionally, there's a ?Japanese? 7 Days to die site (7risha.com) that has their own mods and I swear somewhere on there I saw dinosaurs, and maybe more dragons.  I get some traffic from there to one of my 7D2D github repos, otherwise I would have never heard of it.