best mods for a stealth pistol weilder

ElCabong

I'm not so sure about this. I always put a scope on it and I always get a silencer because you don't feel very stealthy without the silencer and the scope. There's also books you can read that will extend the range of a pistol and the damage using a scope. A scope and a silencer may not be the best mods but I feel that's the way to go if you want to be a Ninja. After that I'm just not sure.

I think the best mod after that is the larger clip size rather than ones that add more damage or range. This holds true for the SMG as well. I think if you have more bullets then the more total damage that you can output is going to be greater anyway. Perhaps even for stealth build your not better off using a silencer.  

4 hours ago, ElCabong said:

I'm not so sure about this. I always put a scope on it and I always get a silencer because you don't feel very stealthy without the silencer and the scope. There's also books you can read that will extend the range of a pistol and the damage using a scope. A scope and a silencer may not be the best mods but I feel that's the way to go if you want to be a Ninja. After that I'm just not sure.

I think the best mod after that is the larger clip size rather than ones that add more damage or range. This holds true for the SMG as well. I think if you have more bullets then the more total damage that you can output is going to be greater anyway. Perhaps even for stealth build your not better off using a silencer.  

I use the reflex sight, silencer, extended mag, cripple 'em or rad remover when I get them/have room for them.

1 hour ago, Maharin said:

Nothing to add except that is a truly odd statement.  :p

And probably offensive to Ninjas.  Just sayin'.

I am a cyberpunk ninja

20 minutes ago, Darthjake said:

I use the reflex sight, silencer, extended mag, cripple 'em or rad remover when I get them/have room for them.

The Red remover is a must-have. I have that in my crossbow. I could see how you would go with the reflex site, I like the scope better. That might be a personal preference kind of thing. I don't think the scope is better.

As sneaking ninja you should use a bow/crossbow because of the sneak damage bonus of them.

But a backup pistole with silencer are useful for the scripted sleeper awake's you encounter at the POI's.

Not sure how the damage of the desert eagle is compared to the crossbow on sleeping Zs.

The RAD remover is OK, since like all mod's it increase the damage of the weapon too.

But normaly the Z don't live long enough (except you are running away) that he would regenerate a significant amount of health back.

6 hours ago, Canute said:

As sneaking ninja you should use a bow/crossbow because of the sneak damage bonus of them.

But a backup pistole with silencer are useful for the scripted sleeper awake's you encounter at the POI's.

Not sure how the damage of the desert eagle is compared to the crossbow on sleeping Zs.

The RAD remover is OK, since like all mod's it increase the damage of the weapon too.

But normaly the Z don't live long enough (except you are running away) that he would regenerate a significant amount of health back.

I use a crossbow with a rad remover for most everything and the 9mm for backup in case I draw crowd.

6 hours ago, Canute said:

The desert vulture is a beast, the only reason I don't use one is that even with a silencer it still jacks your noise up to a silenced marksman rifle.  And I'll agree with the bow comments, I don't use a crossbow unless it's much better then my wooden bow if I have one, or to replace a primitive bow if that's the only choice.

The crossbow is just too slow for loading for me, but my does it snipe good with a 4x scope on it.

SMG mandatory for late game. Use silencers if you care. Take em off during raid (they lower raw damage)
Use rad remover once you get to radiated enemies- its a must for late-late game.
Cripple em is nice for pistols. Quick reloads as well.
Use a semiauto trigger group on the SMG to keep your non-automatic bonus damage.

On 2/8/2021 at 6:52 PM, Pichii said:

SMG mandatory for late game. Use silencers if you care. Take em off during raid (they lower raw damage)
Use rad remover once you get to radiated enemies- its a must for late-late game.
Cripple em is nice for pistols. Quick reloads as well.
Use a semiauto trigger group on the SMG to keep your non-automatic bonus damage.

i like this loadout!

- The MP-5 with silencer, drum-mag, rad-thingy and semiauto Trigger ...

since i CAN'T use the Reflexsight, because of some weird, red texture prevent me of looking thru and i am better at aiming with "Kimme und Korn"... Ironsights says the translator... like in RL it is WAY faster for me to aim... FOR ME ;) (Had also problems aiming with the G36 of the german Bundeswehr... i liked the G3 a lot more ^^)... and the Semiauto Trigger! Because i replaced my beloved silenced 9mm with the MP-5  as Main "Storm the House but be silent"-Weapon, and it fires so fast as you can pull the... click the Button! XD

- the Fireaxe with woodchopper-mod and ext. block dmg for quick Door/Woodwallbreaching...

But always i have my

- silenced 9mm on me with ext.Mag and weapon flashlight for the darkest cellars and as backup...

On top of the loadout are the

- Nightvision and a

- helmet with the Flashlight-attachment, it is not so bright, yes, because i bought it from wish... it is a small LED-Clip with AAA-Batteries i think :D but i like it in that way! the weaponlights are too bright to use them together with the nightvision , they overbightens the walls

- and the ... advance fittings... ? for the armor !!

...because i play since a week or so, i don't have any assault rifle found yet... so i don't know, how these babies behave in Ninjamode... i look forward to the lvl 6 AK , don't know why, but i like the Automat Kalaschnikow more than the AR-15 ( ...? or M4A1 ? what is it? ^^)

Archived