Weapons and more

RetroGhoul31

• 2 weeks later...

I big ole +1 for boats. Water traversal just always sucks, and zombies swim faster than you do (No skills affect swim speed). Naturally this would be best implemented after the water rework and the RWG update. Could make traversal by river a really solid way to get around.

As for weapons, I don't foresee them adding any more late game guns, what with the general intention of a story and game progression. I would like for Axes to be included as a viable weapon (bladed weapon perks?) since you do get a straight up battle axe. I would also like to see an optional mounted turret (basically an M60 with a mount and a much bigger ammo clip as if it were belt fed) that you could place around your base for horde night.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, roughgalaxy said:

I big ole +1 for boats. Water traversal just always sucks, and zombies swim faster than you do (No skills affect swim speed). Naturally this would be best implemented after the water rework and the RWG update. Could make traversal by river a really solid way to get around.

As for weapons, I don't foresee them adding any more late game guns, what with the general intention of a story and game progression. I would like for Axes to be included as a viable weapon (bladed weapon perks?) since you do get a straight up battle axe. I would also like to see an optional mounted turret (basically an M60 with a mount and a much bigger ammo clip as if it were belt fed) that you could place around your base for horde night.

well the M60 is belt fed right now the ammo belt is just in a little metal box very similar to real life but I wish they could add a mod (bigger than the drum mag mod) exclusively for the M60 that makes it hold 500 rounds when loaded

Archived