NullReferenceException: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object

HolyH3ll86

Good afternoon,

I've just recently installed this game onto my PC. The first night, everything was working fine. When I logged in yesterday, the script above begins to spam at the top of my screen. I am able to connect to the server and play after closing the script. When I attempt to access my inventory, the script pops up again and I cannot see any of my content. This only happens on two servers (SaltyZombies and BuilderFriendly) that I've encountered. They have mods I'm pretty certain. 

So far, I've done the follow:

1. Disabling my anti-virus/Added the folder to my exclusion list
  2. Disabled my firewall from router settings/rebooted router. 
  3. Verified integrity of files
  4. Uninstalled and deleted all files from steam and appdata
  5. I launched the game without anti-cheat but I cannot test if this corrects the issue since the servers I wish to play on (Saltyzombies and BuilderFriendly) have EAC active. 
  6. I've done the following commands (flushdns, registerdns, release, renew, winsock reset)
  7. Manually set an IP/DNS address. 

The admins of salty think it may be ISP because I'm unable to even connect to their website and their server info is not displayed when connecting to server. 

I'm not sure what happened overnight but it's become unplayable. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I've provided my outputlog via justpaste below (correctly I hope). 

Thank you in advance,

Holy

https://justpaste.it/2id85

It looks network related, you loose connection for 8 seconds. Also, there is no download of the game in that log, so you already had an existing game from SZ on your drive. That game will have to be deleted from appdata/roaming/7daystodie/SavesLocal because it's corrupted. I would do that, and try again, and post the new log.

Does it get that network interruption every time you try? Are you on wireless maybe? Other people using the network in the house? Reboot router?

Check cables?

2 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

It looks network related, you loose connection for 8 seconds. Also, there is no download of the game in that log, so you already had an existing game from SZ on your drive. That game will have to be deleted from appdata/roaming/7daystodie/SavesLocal because it's corrupted. I would do that, and try again, and post the new log.

Does it get that network interruption every time you try? Are you on wireless maybe? Other people using the network in the house? Reboot router?

Check cables?

Hmn, maybe I uploaded the wrong log? There was 5 of them listed, i just posted the latest one. This was after the third re-install, after deleting the program files and app data folders. It gets that error from those two servers every time.

I've been playing today on another server with no issues. No, I'm on ethernet. Yah, one other person but just on their phone once in a while. I've rebooted router as well, yep. /shrug

Archived