the wheel recipe needs be unlocked by default okay

ElCabong

I've got the mini bike handlebars. It's just a matter of time until I have a mini bike chassis. I've got a battery I've got an engine. I have only one wheel and this is very unusual because I very rarely loot a wheel. It is entirely possible and I'll find the recipe for the mini bike chassis and that will unlock the wheel. It's possible to find a complete chassis and then I'm screwed unless I put more points into int that I don't want to put or I find the plans for something that will unlock the wheel.

I don't believe the wheels are ever locked even on day one of a brand new game.  You just need the ingredients.  Acid, Polymers, oil, etc.  Not at my computer to give you full recipe.  Just type in wheel to get full recipe.  You can even make them yourself, no workbench needed.

Forged Iron, Oil, Polymere, Acid and Coal. Dont remember all the quantities, but the hardest component to get is Acid, 1 for each wheel and you can either get some searching sinks. Sometimes, Traders can sell them.

I dunno why you complain about this, its not even locked behind a lootable recipe or a perk. Being very lucky, you can even find Wheels in gas stations, garages, car dealers and i believe its even in the loot table of zombie loot bags.

Wheels are locked by default. Any the schematic for anything that uses wheels unlocks it. A motorcycle chassis or a set of handlebars will unlocked it. Putting points into int and picking the skill out of the tree will unlock it.

I have one wheel, one set of handlebars, and if I get a chassis from a trader I will not be able to make my mini bike unless I find a schematic that unlocks wheels or a trader that has a wheel or a loot of wheel. That can take a long time.

2 hours ago, ElCabong said:

Wheels are locked by default. Any the schematic for anything that uses wheels unlocks it. A motorcycle chassis or a set of handlebars will unlocked it. Putting points into int and picking the skill out of the tree will unlock it.

I have one wheel, one set of handlebars, and if I get a chassis from a trader I will not be able to make my mini bike unless I find a schematic that unlocks wheels or a trader that has a wheel or a loot of wheel. That can take a long time.

Or you could spend the two points.

Archived