Some ideas that may be interesting.

FreeChris

Hello Pimps and Survivals,

first sry me english is not the best so excuse me.

But anyway, i play 7 days to die since release time be time. I´m very happy how the game growes more and more, while playing my friends an me talk a lot and we argrre that we and may some other players would find this ideas good enouth to think about it.

1. We have a chanisaw and a auger, but the auger is in our eyes more for dirt, sand an gravel how about a jackhammer for stone metal ect..

2. Bone knife and hunting knife shoud be get a tier 3 tool as a butcher knife in the hunting skill and

3. the melee weapons can be splited in t1 bowie knife t2 machete an t3 an sword ( may improved sword or katana some like this).

4. The scieenist need to the stun baton an  improvised stun gun that shots nails with a smal battarie how shoks/stuns enemys.

5. For the pistols/MP´s ther shoud be some between m9 (t1) and mp5 (t3) may an halfautomatic glock or some like that.

Thats it for the moment i hope it is not to intrusive to you, this are only ideas.

Good luck to survival.

Greetings

FreeChris

• 1 month later...

One thing is the chainsaw used to be effective at ripping and tearing zombies i wish they would bring that back. also a Jackhammer is a good idea but another idea i have is why don't The Fun Pimps replace the auger with a large two handed drill very similar to the massive cone shaped drills used on many of our mining machines

Archived