Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Plato314

Plato314

So, I'm new to recording game play, so if anyone can answer me this, that'd be great.

Am I 'legally' within my rights to record my game play, and upload to my YouTube Channel? Are there 'copyright laws' being broken here? If so, is there anyone from 7 Days To Die, I can contact and 'Ask for Permission'.

Like, there are A LOT of YouTube Channels out there, so I don't see why I couldn't? Only if I begin to 'monetize' off their product, or early sneak peeks, etc? I really have no idea lol

If anyone can help me in this area, that'd be great.

Plato314

Plato314

So, I'm new to recording game play, so if anyone can answer me this, that'd be great.

Am I 'allowed' to record my game play, and upload to my YouTube Channel? Are there 'copyright laws' being broken here? If so, is there anyone from 7 Days To Die, I can contact and 'Ask for Permission'.

Like, there are A LOT of YouTube Channels out there, so I don't see why I couldn't? Only if I begin to 'monetize' off their product, or early sneak peeks, etc? I really have no idea lol

Plato314

Plato314

Am I 'allowed' to record my game play, and upload to my YouTube Channel? Are there 'copyright laws' being broken here? If so, is there anyone from 7 Days To Die, I can contact and 'Ask for Permission'.