[A19] Dutch Players - Over 40 new powersources and relays

dutchplayers

Hi all!

We have been making mods and we want to share this with the world. Our
collection was already working with Alpha 16, 17 and 18 but we do a
total remake for Alpha 19. We will update this thread regularly.

How to use
You can craft most items and blocks in your workbench, but you need perk Advanced Engineering for some of them.
Search for [DP] in your crafting menu to see all available recipes.
This resource also adds the vanilla solarbank and solarcells as a recipe.

Our working mods for Alpha 19:
- DP_Power-Adds new solar panels, battery banks and more.
... more to come

Download click here

Some examples since you like it:

956-1594905145-141383455.png

956-1594905140-793757807.png

956-1594905136-136452078.jpeg

22 hours ago, dutchplayers said:

Leave a comment if you like it! ❤️

Hello, these things are really good! But I'm in trouble now. I'm thinking about adding the heavy weapons module. The reason why I have this idea is that the appearance of the original junk turret and fixed turret is too bad. I have to change it to another appearance. I have a lot of models and textures in high definition, if you can help me, I would be very grateful! 

I have a module for the tank, and I can drive it, but I think it needs to be changed.

QQ图片20210131004717.jpg

turret-game-ready-pbr-textures-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-ma-mb-tga-tbscene.png

kv-2-soviet-ww2-heavy-tank-3d-model-fbx-dae (1).png

kv-2-soviet-ww2-heavy-tank-3d-model-fbx-dae (2).png

23 hours ago, mike said:

Hello, these things are really good! But I'm in trouble now. I'm thinking about adding the heavy weapons module. The reason why I have this idea is that the appearance of the original junk turret and fixed turret is too bad. I have to change it to another appearance. I have a lot of models and textures in high definition, if you can help me, I would be very grateful! 

I have a module for the tank, and I can drive it, but I think it needs to be changed.

Hi, thank you :)

This topic is not for other mods, but for support you are always able to send me a PM (i think i am not able to put my discord link in here).

Archived