Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kyonshi

Kyonshi

14 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Yes, teas as in plurarl.  Even goldenrod has benefits over boiled meat and is just not for curing dysentery. Bacon & eggs with goldenrod tea gives you 36 food, 10 max stamina, 24 water, and 15% stamina regeneration for a cost of 2 eggs, 5 meat, 1 jar of water, and 1 goldenrod plant; while boiled water only gives you 10 to food, max stamina, and water for 5 meat and 1 jar of water.  Even if I didn’t have eggs I would go grilled meat with tea as I would get the 15% stamina boost with only the addition of a plant I can easily harvest while walking about.

Sorry but i dont get why you think Golden Rod Tea has an effect on fullness drain. The discussion revolves around the issue of food cooking/looting, exhaustion, fullness/satiety.

Golden Rod Tea has no effect of fullness/food drain. Beside providing hydration and stamina regeneration (Water +24/Stamina +15%), just like most beverages, its sole medicinal purpose is to cure Dysentery. Red Tea also provides the same buffs for Water intake and stamina regen but also decreases food drain with the +15% Efficient Digestion buff. So, its obvious that Red Tea is the beverage to use for that matter, beside Pure Mineral Water, like i said earlier, but this drink is not that easily and rapidly available as Red Tea during early gamestages, most of the time.

Grilled Meat is less beneficial than Boiled Meat since the later also gives Water intake. The only advantage Grilled Meat has over is that it only requires one ingredient. Lastly, sure, Bacon & Eggs provide more Fullness and HP than Boiled Meat, its undeniable. But i mention that Boiled Meat is the best shot someone can get, in my opinion, in the context of early game, since the ingredients are easier to find and quantities are not affected by Loot %, like eggs are, and also because Boiled Meat gives back HP. Later on, i sure use Bacon & Eggs more than often in the eventuality i find lots of eggs.

Kyonshi

Kyonshi

9 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Yes, teas as in plurarl.  Even goldenrod has benefits over boiled meat and is just not for curing dysentery. Bacon & eggs with goldenrod tea gives you 36 food, 10 max stamina, 24 water, and 15% stamina regeneration for a cost of 2 eggs, 5 meat, 1 jar of water, and 1 goldenrod plant; while boiled water only gives you 10 to food, max stamina, and water for 5 meat and 1 jar of water.  Even if I didn’t have eggs I would go grilled meat with tea as I would get the 15% stamina boost with only the addition of a plant I can easily harvest while walking about.

Sorry but i dont get why you think Golden Rod Tea has an effect on fullness drain. The discussion revolves around the issue of food cooking/looting, exhaustion, fullness/satiety.

Golden Rod Tea has no effect of fullness/food drain. Beside providing hydration and stamina regeneration (Water +24/Stamina +15%), just like most beverages, the sole medicinal purpose is to cure Dysentery. Red Tea also provides the same buffs for Water intake and stamina regen but also decreases food drain with the Efficient Digestion of +15%. So, its obvious that Red Tea is the beverage to use for that matter, beside Pure Mineral Water, like i said earlier, but this drink is not that easily and rapidly available as Red Tea during early gamestages, most of the time.

Grilled Meat is less beneficial than Boiled Meat since the later also gives Water intake. The only advantage Grilled Meat has over is that it only require one ingredient. Lastly, sure, Bacon & Eggs provide more Fullness and HP than Boiled Meat, its undeniable. But i mention that Boiled Meat is the best shot someone can get, in my opinion, in the context of early game, since the ingredients are easier to find and quantities are not affected by Loot %, like eggs are, and also because Boiled Meat gives back HP. Later on, i sure use Bacon & Eggs more than often in the eventuality i find lots of eggs.