Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

removed repeating sentence, bad spelling and grammar

13 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

You're right about a game with regular settings. But if like me, you reduce the % of loot, eggs become very rare. Like now, im currently playing at 67% and i can tell you that i dont have much hope in finding a decent amount of eggs. But meat is always available in the same quatities when you hunt animals. Glass Jars also dont seem to be affected that much by low % loot and even at 50%, you still find a truckload of them. So all in all, Boiled Meat is still winning in my opinion. Even in the amount of ingredients needed (5 meat pieces + 1 Water vs. 5 meat pieces + 2 Eggs).

Im also wondering why you mention teas at plural, for prolongating Fullness? Because its only the Red one who does this effect. Goldenrod Tea is to cure dysentery. Pure Mineral Water also prolongs Fullness further than Red Tea.

I forgot loot abundance affects bird nests.  At one point I was looking into modifying the file so that bird nests stayed at 100% while everything went down to 50%, but I can’t remember if I figured  it out as that was a few alphas back.

Yes, teas as in plurarl.  Even goldenrod has benefits over boiled meat and is just not for curing dysentery. Bacon & eggs with goldenrod tea gives you 36 food, 10 max stamina, 24 water, and 15% stamina regeneration for a cost of 2 eggs, 5 meat, 1 jar of water, and 1 goldenrod plant; while boiled water only gives you 10 to food, max stamina, and water for 5 meat and 1 jar of water.  Even if I didn’t have eggs I would go grilled meat with tea as I would get the 15% stamina boost with only the addition of a plant I can easily harvest while walking about.

BFT2020

BFT2020

removed repeating sentence

You're right about a game with regular settings. But if like me, you reduce the % of loot, eggs become very rare. Like now, im currently playing at 67% and i can tell you that i dont have much hope in finding a decent amount of eggs. But meat is always available in the same quatities when you hunt animals. Glass Jars also dont seem to be affected that much by low % loot and even at 50%, you still find a truckload of them. So all in all, Boiled Meat is still winning in my opinion. Even in the amount of ingredients needed (5 meat pieces + 1 Water vs. 5 meat pieces + 2 Eggs).

Im also wondering why you mention teas at plural, for prolongating Fullness? Because its only the Red one who does this effect. Goldenrod Tea is to cure dysentery. Pure Mineral Water also prolongs Fullness further than Red Tea.

I forgot loot abundance affects bird nests.  At one point I was looking into modifying the file so that bird nests stayed at 100% while everything went down to 50%, but I can’t remember if I figured  it out as that was a few alphas back.

Yes, teas as in plurarl.  Even goldenrod has benefits over boiled meat and is just not for curing dysentery. Bacon & eggs with goldenrod tea gives you 36 food, 10 max stamina, 24 water, and 15% stamina regeneration for a cost of 2 eggs, 5 meat, 1 jar of water, and 1 goldenrod plant; while boiled water only gives you 10 to food, max stamina, and water for 5 meat and 1 jar of water.  Even if I didn’t have eggs I would go grilled meat with tea as I wouod get the 15% stamina boost with only the additional of a plant I can easily harvest while walking about.

BFT2020

BFT2020

Yes, teas as in plurarl.  Even goldenrod has benefits over boiled meat and is just not for curing dysentery.  Boiled mest adds 10 to hunger, thirst, and maximum stamina.  Bacon & eggs with goldenrod tea gives you 36 food, 10 max stamina, 24 water, and 15% stamina regeneration for a cost of 2 eggs, 5 meat, 1 jar of water, and 1 goldenrod plant; while boiled water only gives you 10 to food, max stamina, and water for 5 meat and 1 jar of water.  Even if I didn’t have eggs I would go grilled meat with tea as I wouod get the 15% stamina boost with only the additional of a plant I can easily harvest while walking about.