Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kyonshi

Kyonshi

3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

The only time I go with boiled meat is if I don't have the recipe for Bacon & Eggs.  When I am traveling all over the place, I always raid the bird nests as I come across them.  That always gives me plenty of eggs once I get my hands on a few chickens or rabbits.  While Boiled Meat does improve your hunger and thirst, I always prefer Bacon & Eggs with the various teas as they seem to benefit me more (and I don't mind giving up one additional inventory space carrying around both a drink stack and food stack).

You're right about a game with regular settings. But if like me, you reduce the % of loot, eggs become very rare. Like now, im currently playing at 67% and i can tell you that i dont have much hope in finding a decent amount of eggs. But meat is always available in the same quatities when you hunt animals. Glass Jars also dont seem to be affected that much by low % loot and even at 50%, you still find a truckload of them. So all in all, Boiled Meat is still winning in my opinion. Even in the amount of ingredients needed (5 meat pieces + 1 Water vs. 5 meat pieces + 2 Eggs).

Im also wondering why you mention teas at plural, for prolongating Fullness? Because its only the Red one who does this effect. Goldenrod Tea is to cure dysentery. Pure Mineral Water also prolongs Fullness further than Red Tea.

Kyonshi

Kyonshi

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

The only time I go with boiled meat is if I don't have the recipe for Bacon & Eggs.  When I am traveling all over the place, I always raid the bird nests as I come across them.  That always gives me plenty of eggs once I get my hands on a few chickens or rabbits.  While Boiled Meat does improve your hunger and thirst, I always prefer Bacon & Eggs with the various teas as they seem to benefit me more (and I don't mind giving up one additional inventory space carrying around both a drink stack and food stack).

You're right about a game with regular settings. But if like me, you reduce the % of loot, eggs become very rare. Like now, im currently playing at 67% and i can tell you that i dont have much hope in finding a decent amount of eggs. But meat is always available in the same quatities when you hunt animals. Glass Jars also dont seem to be affected that much by low % loot and even at 50%, you still find a truckload of them. So all in all, Boiled Meat is still winning in my opinion. Even in the amount of ingredients needed (5 meat pieces + 1 Water vs. 5 meat pieces + 2 Eggs).

Im also wondering why you mention teas at plural, from prolongating Fullness? Because its only the Red one who does this effect. Goldenrod Tea is to cure dysenrty. Pure Mineral Water also prolongs Fullness further than Red Tea.