Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kyonshi

Kyonshi

-The best, early food you can get is Boiled Meat. Bottled Water, either Murky or Boiled, is so easy to find and Meat is easier to find than eggs and available in larger quantities. You're gonna tell me that Bacon & Eggs is better, which is true in terms of Fullness recovery. But imho, Boiled Meat is better overall, not only because of the abundance of ingredients but also because it gives Water and HP points along the way.

- A great way to keep your Fullness high as long as possible is to drink Red Tea. Again, this is a real joke to make. Harvest Chrysanthemum and boil or find Water. Glass Jars are all over the map like the plague, you can get so many, you'll dream about them all night long. Better yet, put a single point in Living of the Land and double the amount of plants to have a long-lasting supply of Red Tea until you go nuts.

I always do this during my early stages and i dont bother about Fullness ever.

Kyonshi

Kyonshi

-The best, early food you can get is Boiled Meat. Bottled Water, either Murky or Boiled, is so easy to find and Meat is easier to find than eggs and available in larger quantities. You're gonna tell me that Bacon & Eggs is better, which is true in terms of Fullness recovery. But imho, Boiled Meat is better overall, not only because of the abundance of ingredients but also because it gives Water and HP points along the way.

- A great way to keep your Fullness high as long as possible is to drink Red Tea. Again, this is a real joke to make. Harvest Chrysanthemum and boil or find Water. Glass Jars are all over the map like the plague, you can get so many, you'll dream about them all night long. Better yet, put a single point in Living of the Land and double the amount of plants to have a long-lasting supply of Red Tea until you go nuts.

Kyonshi

Kyonshi

-The best, early food you can get is Boiled Meat. Bottled Water, either Murky or Boiled, is so easy to find and and Meat is easier to find than eggs and available in larger quantities. You're gonna tell me that Bacon & Eggs is better, which is true in terms of Fullness recovery. But imho, Boiled Meat is better overall, not only because of the abundance of ingredients but also because it gives Water and HP points along the way.