Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NukemDed

NukemDed

spellung also @%$#

well i reckon the OP is working for his food and is getting the benefit of the effort put in

i never have too much problem with food, but have learnt the pros and cons of where to put points etc

those who expect to not have a hard time with food without effort or spending skill points dont know the game well enough and or how to plan

a lot like real life i suppose

personally i have got to the point where i get sick of the hunger moaning noises so put a point into living off the land which is a cheap cheap doubling of harvest and a few in master chef to up the cooked food value, especially as it is a str attribute which also enables more mining skills which i need for lots of gunpowder for lots of ammo because my aim is @%$#

NukemDed

NukemDed

well i reckon the OP is working for his food and is getting the benefit of the effort put in

i never have too much problem with food, but have learnt the prod and cons of where to out points etc

those who expect to not have a hard time with food without effort or spending skill points dont know the game well enough and or how to plan

a lot like real life i suppose

personally i have got to the point where i get sick of the moaning so put a point into living off the land which is a cheap cheap doubling of harvest and a few in master chef to up the cooked food value, especially as it is a str attribute which enhances the mining skills which i need for lots of gunpowder for lots of ammo because my aim is @%$#