Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

29 minutes ago, Canute said:

Doing Buried supplies 1 quest from the trader give you some food from the looted chest too + cash to buy more food from the vending mashine/trader.

Burried supplies 1 also has a good chance to drop food receipes, what makes it far easier to cook better meals earlier.

Not completely sure about that, but iirc they can also drop seeds, what makes it probably easier to start your own farm.

I also did some testing on burried supplies, because some people even argued, it consumes more food to do a BS1 then you get as rewared. And i proofed that wrong. Even after the newbie-buff expired (and i recommend to use the newbie-buff heavily for BS, as it makes it even quicker). I also posted the results here in another endless "food thread".

38 minutes ago, MonkCrimson said:

So i've come across many threats and discussions all over the internet about how hard is to keep looking for food in 7 days .

So one more thread about it. 🤣

OH ALSO DROP ANY OTHER IDEAS THAT YOU MAY HAVE  ~

Many people complain, that they have to "waste" one or more skillpoint on master chef and living off the land.

But how heavily they complain, i can just ask: If you complain that hard, do you really consider them "wasted"?

Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

21 minutes ago, Canute said:

Doing Buried supplies 1 quest from the trader give you some food from the looted chest too + cash to buy more food from the vending mashine/trader.

Burried supplies 1 also has a good chance to drop food receipes, what makes it far easier to cook better meals earlier.

Not completely sure about that, but iirc they can also drop seeds, what makes it probably easier to start your own farm.

I also did some testing on burried supplies, because some people even argued, it consumes more food to do a BS1 then you get as rewared. And i proofed that wrong. Even after the newbie-buff expired (and i recommend to use the newbie-buff heavily for BS, as it makes it even quicker).

32 minutes ago, MonkCrimson said:

So i've come across many threats and discussions all over the internet about how hard is to keep looking for food in 7 days .

So one more thread about it. 🤣

32 minutes ago, MonkCrimson said:

OH ALSO DROP ANY OTHER IDEAS THAT YOU MAY HAVE  ~

Many people complain, that they have to "waste" one or more skillpoint on master chef and living off the land.

But how heavily they complain, i can just ask: If you complain that hard, do you really consider them "wasted"?