Looking For "All Snow" Mod or Seed

ben_roprim

Dont really know where this topic belongs, but I'll just post it here.

Looking for a World Seed or Mod that makes the whole world a Snow Biome.

The RSG/Coding for the vanilla game sucks. Dont care if the Devs or Mods think it's more fancy, it's not and  it's far from fancy. Unlike Minecraft where the in-game Buffet Options let you customize the entire world gen with a few easy clicks; and your done.

So, anyone got any ideas how to go about this for 7 Days? Though really dont prefer editing the XLM, cause it can get tiresome fast till it actually works in my favor.

Them: But that means no aloe, shale, loot, etc
Me: That's the point. I actually want a challenge. Game gives to way, way much in loot and items. Even at the lowest loot drop, with no loot respawning, no airdrops, etc; the "Quest Chest Double Dipping" is also out of control, and such. I want challenge, make items that ARE found more valuable in a near-barren land.

Not really a mod per say, but go to gamefolder/data/worlds/<worldnameyoujustmade>/ and find a file called biomes.png

Paint that thing entirely white (has to be exactly white!).  Make a new save game (the one you made when you generated the world will still have the original biome at your spawn location), and enjoy snow.

Archived