Older players?

Cj74

Hey guys/gals. I'm fairly new to the game and I'm thinking of starting a chanel for game play. Solo is fun but with friends I'm sure is better. I'm an old man well old when it comes to this I suppose, 46. I'm looking for older like minded people who just want to play, have fun and make others and each other laugh. Let me know if you're interested. I'd send you my discord info but I forgot it...lol. 

Please don't call yourself old lol. I am turning 60 in August and I don't consider myself old...yet :) . I really enjoy this game. I am pretty sure I saw a post where someone said they were in their 70's. Anyway have fun with your new addiction to the game.

Also playing video games keeps me off the street. So I am not out selling drugs or joining a gang...

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

Hi m8! :)

We are a small gang of players (all above 18) that recently started to play on a stable dedicated DF server based in EU.

Server is maintained by me and some other helpful, friendly and experienced people and has both EU and US/Canada players.

We run a DF2 large map and settings are as follow;

PvP is enabled (strangers only, mostly for RP usage), no KOS rule.

60 days loot respawn (map is big enough for everyone)

Horde nights ever 7th day.

No airdrops (saved for special events)

Difficulty is Adventurer at this moment (can increase if needed, it's hard enough already ^^)

Server is password protected so only dedicated players that looking for a place they can call home are welcome.

No server resets are planned as of now. (started on 18.01.21)

Server welcomes all players, new and veterans. We are all new to this mod, so helping each other are encouraged

Feel free to ask any question and on how to join by adding Breakurself#5297 or me Zer096#8274 on discord for additional information.

9 hours ago, Ezed said:

52 :)

I've played a bit, but not in a while and have been thinking of getting back in.  What timezone you in?  I'm EST (Canada).

Eastern. Can Canadians even kill zombies? Lol. Just kidding. 

25 minutes ago, Cj74 said:

Eastern. Can Canadians even kill zombies? Lol. Just kidding. 

Yes, but we say sorry every time. 

To be fair, we have some fairly decent snipers over here, and we don't mind 'droppin' the gloves' ;) 

4 hours ago, Zero96 said:

Hi m8! :)

I think it's kind of rude spam your ad in all these threads, but that huge white box is downright hostile.

• 3 months later...

hi yeh im 51, feel old but dont think old, to the people who say to you, youre too old to play video games, impart some ye olde wisdom, your never too old to experience new things, dont knock it till you try it, life the universe could be a video game, just a theory but as the years pass and ai is on the rise, it seems more laudible every day, yeh ive been into computers all my life, i love numbers, the truth of them, hence the reason i love computers. the changes i or we as older people have seen, moores law is still there so whats to come for the next generations, more tech for sure. hehe yeh i love the fact that 20 yrs ago i was the weirdo who was into computers, not many were, maybe consuls more people were into, now they haver a phone in theyre pocket with more computing power than there was to send a man to the moon, but hey lets call a programme, an exe file an app and all is cool, blithering idiots, its a tool like a wrench, always has been to me, just the way the world has went that its a huge part of our live, from security privacy etc shame more people dont understand whats going on before its too late, i try to educate people but theyre not interested sadly for them and generations to come.

• 2 months later...

Hey fellow 7 day'rs. Iam 45 yr old gamer guy of over 1000 hrs on PC and over 2500hrs on the ps4. Iam also a Canuck on EST time. I play on steam or modded through the Launcher. Iam looking for ppl to join up in on playing multiplayer server, or whatever?, Playing single is still fun but I feel that theres alot more fun to be had playing this game that I love. If anyone would like to hit me up my steam name is: eco_slider  My Id name is just ECO. I have discord and or TeamSpeak, I do have a mic. I speak English. So again if anyone would like to hit me up I'll be around. PvE is my preference. Thanks.