problem to join a nitrado server with friends

bis444

hello  all, 

I can't join the friends server, the game often crashes when loading "start game" and when I manage to join it, I don't see the other players, the zombies don't touch me, I don't get any damage, and after a few minutes, I fall off the map.

I set my settings to the minimum (because I saw that the problem could come from high settings), my ports are open, I can reach other servers, my firewall is open, and I can connect to other servers. 

we use mods, which I have already reinstalled. 

I see in my log that I have an error message :  WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader . 

i see the same warning in the server log 

however, my game runs very well in solo and on other servers. 

the moderator of the server can see me and sometimes he sees me under the map very down 

in advance thank you for your help 

https://pastebin.com/sJDVuvHb

output_log__2021-01-21__21-11-22.txt 8ammk-justpasteit.pdf output_log__2021-01-21__19-32-56_1.txt

From your log:

2021-01-21T21:14:59 199.804 INF [EAC] Disconnected from game server

Do you start the EAC-Version?

Or do some of these Mods break EAC, server has therefore EAC disabled but you still launch the EAC-enabled binary?

There is a non-EAC-Executable in your installation folder. Probably try to launch that one.

Hi,

I'm the server admin.

The EAC bans occurs when the player tries to connect, stays at the end of the loading screen, but proceed to get auto-banned 15min due to inactivity by EAC.

I don't think the problems comes from EAC.

It is activated on the server.

Other players can join and play with the installated mods.

Another player has the same problems. The only common point between him and OP, is that they are the last players trying to join the 10-slots servers (nitrado), but i suppose 10 slots mean 10 players at the same time, not 10 different players profile, right ? I've sent a support ticket.

Thanks for your help,

1 minute ago, Smirkisher said:

but i suppose 10 slots mean 10 players at the same time, not 10 different players profile, right ?

What do you mean by "10 players but not 10 different player profiles"?

So some people are trying to play with the same player profile at the same time?

Don't understand what you are trying to do, and not absolutely sure about player profiles, but each player requires an own steam license and afaik the player profile is determined by the steam-id. So if you try to play on a server with with multiple connections from the same steam-account, that won't work.

I tried with the executable without EAC, it doesn't work either, it simply refuses to connect to the server directly. 

the server has a maximum capacity of 10 people ( we all bought the game and have different steam ids) . but he thinks that maybe the server can only register 10 different ids. 

The 10-slot limit is 10 players at once, not 10 ID's.

The issue with EAC temp-banning the player for 15 minutes usually occurs when the player is trying to connect for the first time. The causes for this are pretty common. 

1. The map is too large. (12k is the max for a server with good hardware. Average hardware would be 8k.)
  2. The client ping is too high. (Ideal is below 50ms. "ok" is below 75ms. Anything over 80ms should be avoided.)
  3. The client hardware is below recommended Spec, or required spec for the map size. (OP's system shouldn't have this issue.)

The server log should have more details.

On 1/21/2021 at 12:57 PM, bis444 said:

the game often crashes when loading "start game"

Delete this folder: C:\Users\Bis\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/SavesLocal/44CB018A43E96A44892F01F1A22CCF0E

and try again. This is the local cache of that server's world. The server will send it again after you delete it so you'll have

a fresh copy.

unfortunately I don't have this folder in my pc, I downloaded the game on my second hard drive. I don't have any appdata folders. I find a roaming folder, but only an                   "intel "    folder in it. 

i find nothing similar to 44cbXXXXX on my computer 

It's a hidden file, so if you enable view hidden files you should be able to find it.

Sorry, the forward slashes are confusing, windows sees the path as this:

C:\Users\Bis\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\SavesLocal\44CB018A43E96A44892F01F1A22CCF0E

I took that path from your log file, so I'm confident that it does in fact exist. :)

Another way to access it is to type %appdata% into your windows search.

Archived