Creepy circus???

MrScareCroww

Maybe im the only one, but I would be very happy about boss zombies with a real challange. I think its very good how the game is developing, for reasons of time I havent played for a long time since the alpha 18. And then I found these new super upgraded zobies that explode when they die... i found them only in the 7th night. I also found a radioactive giant wild boar under a crass laboratoy... they are only a little weak but very interesting. I also think its very nice that the buildings are increasingly being transformed into dungeons where there is a lot of loot waiting at the end. If you were to combine that, I'd think thats really great. Nobody wats to see their castle go up in flames because of some overly strong being, but at the end of such dungeons to come across a special boss with special loot would be great. For example a circus where you work your way through zombie clowns until you end up in the middle against a huge zombie elephant... epic. Something like that would make me very happy. What do you think?

Archived