Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

8 hours ago, NukemDed said:

i find rhat in a perfectly symmetrical square base design they adjust their path of destruction based exactly on where you are. move one or 2 blocks left or right and they all run a different way even if they are making progress in getting in.

that means i can use the symmetry to my advantage and move to the other side to draw them away to relieve pressure on the apots they aee going for.

Are you standing very close to a melee-opening by chance? If the zombies could hit you through such a half-open space it seems to be similar to you standing in the open and it automatically becomes the place they want to go to. If you are standing slightly back though, a half-breached wall looks much more enticing and they probably won't fall for it.

If my assumption is correct, this would not work farther inside the base and specifically not if you are standing on an upper floor or the top of a base.

meganoth

meganoth

8 hours ago, NukemDed said:

i find rhat in a perfectly symmetrical square base design they adjust their path of destruction based exactly on where you are. move one or 2 blocks left or right and they all run a different way even if they are making progress in getting in.

that means i can use the symmetry to my advantage and move to the other side to draw them away to relieve pressure on the apots they aee going for.

Are you standing very close to a melee-opening by chance? If the zombies could hit you through such a half-open space it seems to be similar to you standing in the open and it automatically becomes the place they want to go to. If my assumption is correct, this would not work farther inside the base and specifically not if you are standing on an upper floor or the top of a base.