Helmet light issue.

Comrad-Kruschev

have you tried holding f until the menu pops up and choosing the helmet light?

if you have anything else that can provide light, you need to use the radial menu.

If that's not the issue, are you sure your mining helmet has a helmet light? If you craft a mining helmet it does not come with a light. You have to add the helmet light mod to it. All the looted or trader-bought mining helmets i have come across have had lights, so i believe if you obtain it from loot or a trader it has a light. Crafted ones definitely do not though.

52 minutes ago, katarynna said:

have you tried holding f until the menu pops up and choosing the helmet light?

if you have anything else that can provide light, you need to use the radial menu.

If that's not the issue, are you sure your mining helmet has a helmet light? If you craft a mining helmet it does not come with a light. You have to add the helmet light mod to it. All the looted or trader-bought mining helmets i have come across have had lights, so i believe if you obtain it from loot or a trader it has a light. Crafted ones definitely do not though.

Oh that's what it was my mining helmet lacked the light mod. I only recently came over to the pc version from console so I'm still getting accustomed to all the new features. On console the mining helmet came pre equipped with a light. In fact I don't know why they even changed that.

Archived