R rotates the block instead of opening the shape menu...(Edit: Holding a Button doesn't work)

Diragor

Hey started a new game Today and got a big problem. I tried open the shape menu with "R" but instead the block starts to rotate. Sometimes the Options for the block opens up for a single frame but it keeps rotating. I looked into all the options but can't find any problems.

Edit: So now I realised that when I hold E on a safe to get the option "lockpicking" it instead starts to try open it directly like spamming E on a closed safe....

The same also happenes when holding E on self placed doors to get the option "locking" or "locking with password"...it just starts open and closing the door like spamming E.

I bet the same problem appeares on other things where you need to hold down a button and this makes playing impossible. So right now I don't know if it's an ingame bug, a problem with my keyboard or something else.

4 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Do you have a wireless keyboard?

No

4 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Either that or auto-key repeat software is the only reasons I can think of for that.

Too bad 😕 tried a restart and also a different world. Don't have such a software^^ 

Well last option is reinstall

• Diragor changed the title to R rotates the block instead of opening the shape menu...(Edit: Holding a Button doesn't work)

Archived