Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

15 minutes ago, Roland said:

But how is it an exploit if there is effort put into bringing down the building and you'd be missing out on all the looting?

As already said, the quest was not to destroy the whole building, but just to clear it.

I'd probably even see the quest as failed once you destroy to many blocks in there.

And in sense of game balancing that is surely not what was asked for. It's pretty easy to just tear down quest POIS instead of clearing them. And imho especially the sky scrapers are not meant to do it this way.

I'd like to see a demolition quest since the game has explosives and buildings can be destroyed.

Another quest type would indeed be fine. Better than with consequences. So a skyscraper won't return after a that (it is never given as quest POI again) That would even be very interesting, as it has a more or less final consequence.

Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

12 minutes ago, Roland said:

But how is it an exploit if there is effort put into bringing down the building and you'd be missing out on all the looting?

As already said, the quest was not to destroy the whole building, but just to clear it.

I'd probably even see the quest as failed once you destroy to many blocks in there.

And in sense of game balancing that is surely not what was asked for. It's pretty easy to just tear down quest POIS instead of clearing them. And imho especially the sky scrapers are not meant to do it this way.

12 minutes ago, Roland said:

I'd like to see a demolition quest since the game has explosives and buildings can be destroyed.

Another quest type would indeed be fine.