Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

I don't know about exploiting or even cheesing but I do agree that it isn't really doing what the trader asked  you to do so I would agree a punishment like a downgrade in rep if rep is implemented could be warranted. But how is it an exploit if there is effort put into bringing down the building and you'd be missing out on all the looting?

I'd like to see a demolition quest since the game has explosives and buildings can be destroyed. Why not a quest to craft dynamite and place it and bring a whole building down? Maybe once dynamic imposters are solved and implemented so that there are no conflicts with distant terrain....

Roland

Roland

I don't know about exploiting or even cheesing but I do agree that it isn't really doing what the trader asked  you to do so I would agree a punishment like a downgrade in rep if rep is implemented could be warranted. But how is it an exploit if there is effort put into bringing down the building?

I'd like to see a demolition quest since the game has explosives and buildings can be destroyed. Why not a quest to craft dynamite and place it and bring a whole building down? Maybe once dynamic imposters are solved and implemented so that there are no conflicts with distant terrain....

Roland

Roland

I don't know about exploiting or even cheesing but I do agree that it isn't really doing what the trader asked  you to do so I would agree a punishment like a downgrade in rep when rep is implemented could be warranted. But how is it an exploit if there is effort put into bringing down the building?

I'd like to see a demolition quest since the game has explosives and buildings can be destroyed. Why not a quest to craft dynamite and place it and bring a whole building down? Maybe once dynamic imposters are solved and in the game so that there is no conflicts with distant terrain....