best mod for your club is ???

ElCabong

I think it's the chain mod. It makes you more likely to knock them down and I'd rather knock them down than just wound them and have them keep coming after me.

The flaming head mod is probably the most useful because it provides a light and keeps you warm when it is cold. I don't want to hear from you sickos that sets a rabbit on fire to enjoy it squealing.

The others are just fun and I use them until I get the chain mod.

1 hour ago, ElCabong said:

I think it's the chain mod. It makes you more likely to knock them down and I'd rather knock them down than just wound them and have them keep coming after me.

The flaming head mod is probably the most useful because it provides a light and keeps you warm when it is cold. I don't want to hear from you sickos that sets a rabbit on fire to enjoy it squealing.

The others are just fun and I use them until I get the chain mod.

Agreed, chain is the best, and I tend to use the flaming mod on my pike so I can get on top of the big rocks if I get the attention of a bear and slowly wear him down.

1 hour ago, JCrook1028 said:

Chain and ergo grip mod are my faves. Absolutely cannot tolerate the flaming shaft mod. It irritates me to no end seeing flames in front of my face 24/7.

My preferred choices as well.  The flaming shaft mod is so annoying after awhile.  

Humm, AP ammo is broken since the armor mechanic is somehow borked; does that mean the spike mod doesn't do anything - other than the +damage for being a mod? Might be worth a test... of course, it looks badass, which is all that matters.

but still... :)

It really depends entirely on personal prefrences.

My preferred in no particular order:
Weighted Head- More ability to knock down zeds, +2 dmg
Flaming Shaft- % chance to burn all the babies. +4dmg -100 sneak.
Spiked Chain- Bleed chance. no sneak penalty. +4 dmg
Ergonomic Grip- -15% STM usage, -25% on power swings. +2 dmg

On 1/8/2021 at 2:51 PM, JCrook1028 said:

Chain and ergo grip mod are my faves. Absolutely cannot tolerate the flaming shaft mod. It irritates me to no end seeing flames in front of my face 24/7.

Same here with the flaming shaft mod, I never use it as I can't stand its graphical effect. It also pretty much prevents you from being sneaky as well.

From what I've seen in this game. Most of the mods are just generic stat adjustments. Even bipods add damage for some dumb reason. There are exceptions of course, like that fire mod for clubs and whatnot, but for the most part, they're just numbers which to me is disappointing. So it's pretty difficult for me to pick a favorite mod when it's like this, especially when even the scopes are more of a hindrance than a feature.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:17 PM, theFlu said:

Humm, AP ammo is broken since the armor mechanic is somehow borked; does that mean the spike mod doesn't do anything - other than the +damage for being a mod? Might be worth a test... of course, it looks badass, which is all that matters.

but still... :)

Its actually broken in favor of the player.  Or last I knew it was.  It doesn't stop reducing armor when armor is gone; rather it puts their armor to a -%, causing ever increasing damage with each successive shot.

I use Ergo, Spike, Flaming, Weighted.

5 hours ago, Fox said:

From what I've seen in this game. Most of the mods are just generic stat adjustments. Even bipods add damage for some dumb reason. There are exceptions of course, like that fire mod for clubs and whatnot, but for the most part, they're just numbers which to me is disappointing. So it's pretty difficult for me to pick a favorite mod when it's like this, especially when even the scopes are more of a hindrance than a feature.

Hmm, the topic is club mods. None of the club mods are just generic stat mods...

Archived