A21 Skyrim Style Lockpicking MiniGame

xyth

Locks.thumb.png.b34f543f859b76f81116203847ab8007.png

Turn EAC Off when using this mod!

Like the title says, SphereII and I missed the Skyrim style lockpicking mini game so we introduced it into the WinterWeen mod.  It was well received, so I'm releasing a modlet of the locks that work with the lockpicking code added to SphereII's Core.  This mod requires 0-SCore, so use the mod launcher and add that core and this locks mod.  The launcher with do the rest.  

The difficulty of the locks is configurable in the core, but it set to offer a challenge but not be impossible for folks that didn't master lockpicking in Skyrim.  To pick a lock, press "E" on any locked door or chest.  A lock will appear, and you must guess the position of the top lockpick by moving it with the arrow keys or mouse.  Once you think you have the position, press the spacebar to turn the lock.  The locks are tied into the perk system and the inventory system, so you will need lockpicks in your inventory.  Each perk level into lockpicking make it less likely you will break a pick, and reduced the time between attempts.  However, we randomized lock difficulty so any one can be really hard or almost too easy.

This mode contain some purchased assets and code, so while you may use or include this mod in you game or overhaul, you cannot make edits to the models or code without purchasing your own copy of the assets from the Unity store.   It's cheap though 🙂

If this mod is popular we may add additional features in A21.  Please let me know if its too hard or too easy for you.

Installation:   0-SCore mod is REQUIRED, as it has the code for the locks to work.

Locks modlet: https://github.com/7D2D/A21Mods/blob/main/Locks.zip

Sphereii's Score is here: https://gitlab.com/sphereii/SphereII-Mods/-/tree/master/0-SCore

Thanks to Mumpfy for adding the branding to the lock textures!

Enjoy!

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

I had brought to spheres attention some issues we had with trying to implement lockpicking and was wondering if this version fixed those issues.

Primarily storages that were locked among groups couldnt be accessed via lock code and had tp be lock picked, and doors and safes no longer relock when quests reset a poi they remain unlocked.

12 hours ago, JaxTeller718 said:

I had brought to spheres attention some issues we had with trying to implement lockpicking and was wondering if this version fixed those issues.

Primarily storages that were locked among groups couldnt be accessed via lock code and had tp be lock picked, and doors and safes no longer relock when quests reset a poi they remain unlocked.

Any fixes would be implemented in Sphereii's core modlet.  This locks mod is nothing more than models adapted to react to that code.

Been trying to get this working myself, actaully went out of my way to  make  sure I understand this right in that it's just  Using  the 0core and this lockpicking mod in DMT if it IS that easy I should have this running no problem but can't seem to

3 hours ago, quixe said:

Been trying to get this working myself, actaully went out of my way to  make  sure I understand this right in that it's just  Using  the 0core and this lockpicking mod in DMT if it IS that easy I should have this running no problem but can't seem to

I'm having the same issue as well, and I've verified EAC is off.

I think the latest version of the Core toggled off advanced lockpicking by default, which is why its not working.  I will push a patch to toggle that back on but for now edit the blocks.xml file in the Core

and set this property from :  <property name="AdvancedLocks" value="false" />  to <property name="AdvancedLocks" value="true" />

• 2 weeks later...

Im just wondering if its possible to change it so the picks wont break instantly if its in the wrong place?

Like as in skyrim it has a hidden value that represents the pick's health, quickly decreasing while in the wrong place (but since you named the mod after the game im pretty sure i dont need to explain it to you.)

Because while testing it (works perfectly) I noticed that because of this insta break i need more picks to upen anything, than i would need in vanilla.

But anyway it is an amazing mod I was hoping to see one day, so thank you!

It wont break instantly unless you keep pressing the spacebar until it does.  Lightly press the space bar and observe the wiggle, you can see if its going to break.  This is part of the fun.  Simply mashing and holding the spacebar will always break the pick if its in the wrong position.  Press and replace the spacebar to have a fine touch to evaluate the current position.

I'm happy that someone actually tried the mod and provided some feedback.  A lot of work went into making this minigame possible, and I see at least one of the big mods has added their own version of the locks (no credit given as far as I know, but that's modding).  Thanks for the input.

• 3 months later...

Hi
How do I get this mod to work?
I unpacked this mod to my mods folder in DMT.
The assembly was successful, but after launching the lock picking mini-game does not start.
There is a warning in the console that <set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='ConfigFeatureBlock']/property[@class='AdvancedLockpicking']/property[@name='AdvancedLocks']/@value">true</set> did not apply.

And also in the console, the game writes a warning about the problem in the file on line 9 in file ModInfo.xml

What am I doing wrong?

Is it possible to install only a mod for picking locks, or do you need to install all mods from SphereII?

I unpacked the 0-SphereIICore folder into the mods folder, but when building in DMT, a lot of errors appear, and the assembly does not work.
Apparently, it's impossible to install the mod separately for breaking locks?

42 minutes ago, xyth said:

It just requires the 0-sphereiicore and my lockpicking mod

Hi @xyth
If I copy 0-sphereiicore and Lock mods to the folder with DMT mods, during the build process I get many errors, from the text of which it appears that all 0-sphereiicore mods are needed for the build (

Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Backup dll found: D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT/Backups/SP/19.4b7/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running LocalisationPatch
Localisation no longer handled in DMT after A17
Running InitialPatchTask
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for InitialPatch...
Built patch file in 0ms
PatchMods compile successful
Found patcher mods: 3

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Built in 0ms
Mods.dll compile successful

Parsing arguments
Running LinkedPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Link patching 3 files

Parsing arguments
Running FinalPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Final patching 3 files
Running CreateHarmonyDlls
Compiling Harmony mod for 0-SphereIICore...
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for FinalPatch...
warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' used by 'UnityEngine.CoreModule' matches identity 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' of 'mscorlib', you may need to supply runtime policy
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\XML\ModInfo.cs(31,33): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\Blocks\BlockSecureLoot.cs(66,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,51): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(62,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(63,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(89,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(90,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(128,87): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(191,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(192,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(195,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(273,162): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
process exited with error code -1
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(276,132): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(283,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(286,91): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(290,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(291,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(294,77): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(338,60): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Failed to compile Harmony dll Harmony-0-SphereIICore.dll
Build failed

Edited by Survager (see edit history)

Got it working on a dedi server for 9 others a few days ago and works fine in multiplayer, we all really like what you done with it good work. Hope it gets more features in  a20. 1 Minor gripe would be changing from arrow keys to a and d.

13 hours ago, Survager said:

Hi @xyth
If I copy 0-sphereiicore and Lock mods to the folder with DMT mods, during the build process I get many errors, from the text of which it appears that all 0-sphereiicore mods are needed for the build (

Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Backup dll found: D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT/Backups/SP/19.4b7/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running LocalisationPatch
Localisation no longer handled in DMT after A17
Running InitialPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Built in 0ms
Mods.dll compile successful

Parsing arguments
Running LinkedPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Link patching 3 files

Parsing arguments
Running FinalPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Final patching 3 files
Running CreateHarmonyDlls
Compiling Harmony mod for 0-SphereIICore...
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for FinalPatch...
warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' used by 'UnityEngine.CoreModule' matches identity 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' of 'mscorlib', you may need to supply runtime policy
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\XML\ModInfo.cs(31,33): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\Blocks\BlockSecureLoot.cs(66,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,51): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(62,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(63,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(89,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(90,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(128,87): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(191,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(192,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(195,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(273,162): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
process exited with error code -1
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(276,132): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(283,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(286,91): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(290,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(291,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(294,77): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(338,60): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Failed to compile Harmony dll Harmony-0-SphereIICore.dll
Build failed

From the output, it looks like you're not including PatchScripts\FoodSpoilagePatch.cs in the build.

But, I don't know what you mean by this: "it appears that all 0-sphereiicore mods are needed for the build."

0-SphereIICore is one mod. You need to install and build all of it. If you're trying to just pick and choose which files or folders you include, then of course you're going to get errors.