alpha 19.3 Problem with video, textures or computer?

MrZluka19

Google Translate

The first time I see this

After the last update to stable version 19.3 b 6, I got this problem. The picture in the sky is not static, but shows everything that I do, it completely duplicates the game window.

A19.3_2020-12-23_07-21-02.thumb.jpg.c34ec7ab1feb8cfca3e8e6001f519461.jpg

Even when approaching skyscrapers, there is a problem with textures in the form of oil ore, covering half of the screen. Unfortunately, there is no screenshot, because the game freezes immediately.

I used nitrogen to create the maps, can this be the reason. Hope for help

Your GPU has only 486 MB RAM, I am astonished it ever worked. 5G main memory is also on the low end.

Consequently the graphics driver complains about not having enough memory ("failed to create buffer"). I'm not sure though if it is main or GPU memory that isn't enough.

It also seems that 19.3 needs a little more memory than 19.2.

Possible Solutions (apart from better hardware):

1) Go back to 19.2

2) Create a 4kx4k world or use Navezgane, that could save a little memory.

3) Turn down graphics settings if there are any left

4) Turn off everything in windows that uses memory and is expendable. Especially don't have a browser running (probably you know that, I am just making sure you know).

@MrZluka19

Try updating drivers. You definitely don't meet the system requirements, but normally the UI renders invisible under the ground, but I see part of like MSI after burner, why it's reflecting that is a curiosity of mine but regardless... part of the bigger issue I am sure.

Try updating drivers and play a game on Navezgane or a 4k RWG map (not nitrogen, it's old and outdated atm)

On 12/25/2020 at 3:41 AM, SylenThunder said:

Can try Vulkan too. It's not fully supported, but would probably do better than trying to use DirectX on a GPU that was obsolete before the game started development. Failing that, OpenGL.  The client uses DX11, and that card is barely capable of DX10.

Thank you for the answers, I'll try.
I just want to note that on such a system, I played 19.2 without any problems. Yes, at the minimum setting, the fps was not stable from 20 to 40 on the street and up to 60 in houses.

Woooow! A 9600 GT!!! That really sucks.... I thought I was the worst when started playing with a GTX 260, but it is a beefy monster in comparison to this specimen!

BTW when I started playing around 10.x my GTX was quite adequate for this game, it could easily pull like medium settings.

But you also have a Core2 Duo to top it out! 

Man! Hope DedMoroz brings you a new PC this year)))

5 hours ago, Vampirenostra said:

Woooow! A 9600 GT!!! That really sucks.... I thought I was the worst when started playing with a GTX 260, but it is a beefy monster in comparison to this specimen!

BTW when I started playing around 10.x my GTX was quite adequate for this game, it could easily pull like medium settings.

But you also have a Core2 Duo to top it out! 

Man! Hope DedMoroz brings you a new PC this year)))

My Min-spec hardware PC I use for testing is an old Core 2 Quad Q6600. Though I have scaled the GPU's up over the years. I did have some 8800GT's to test on until the caps blew. Then I used a N460GTX, later a 650, then a 660Ti until I fried the board, and now a GTX 770. 

5 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

My Min-spec hardware PC I use for testing is an old Core 2 Quad Q6600. Though I have scaled the GPU's up over the years. I did have some 8800GT's to test on until the caps blew. Then I used a N460GTX, later a 650, then a 660Ti until I fried the board, and now a GTX 770. 

Got to try it again on my last desktop which is still alive. Phenom x4 9950, 8Gb DDR2 800Mhz, Asus GTX 560 1GB with some SATA III SSD

And yes, I found one of the reasons, I don't know what exactly interfered with the game, but before this issue appeared, I updated Windows 10 from version 1909 to version 20H2. After I returned to 1909, the problem disappeared and the game works as it should.

YES, I know the computer is older than the dinosaurs, but there is no way to upgrade.Thank you for trying to help and answers

Archived